proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Polish shipyards and particulary Gdańsk’s shipyard are fight with communism symbols. They are the Iron Curtain collapse symbols, which shared Europe into two parts. Liquidation of Polish shipyards, what suggest the European Commission, is spell defenestration so many workers, which can have difficulties with find a new job. I think that must do all in order to Polish shipyards didn’t close.
I think that a good chance of reaching a positive outcome is a privatisation of Polish shipyards. A private operator injected fresh money into it. As an EU Member State, Poland must now comply with European regulations on public aid; accordingly, continued support to the shipyards after 2004 was made conditional on the Polish government’s preparation of a restructuring and privatisation programme and downsizing of output capacity. If this condition is not fulfilled, European regulations state that the enterprises concerned must return all of the state aid they received after Poland’s accession to the EU. I think that Polish government should as soon as possible develop a new privatisation programme and the shipyards procure liabilities because this is very important for continuation restructuring programme. Unless isn’t a agreement on to Brussels on his plane that the Polish shipyards can[200] be in hopeless situation. Maybe a different chance is a union the shipyards in Gdańsk and Gdynia but collective plan for the both shipyards can fulfill a requirements European Commission. Then will come into existence a one company on common name and common administration. Company will be a more economic.
Impossible is that polish shipyards stop manufacture. That will be defeat. So many people will lose a work. Otherwise both shipyards are the centre of the country's struggle against Communism in the 1980s, so Poland has an emotional and historical link to the sites. The future of the shipyards and of their workers depends on the Polish authorities’ willingness to cooperate with the Commission to quickly find a positive solution in the framework I outlined earlier.
Polish shipyards and particulary Gdańsk's shipyard are 'fight with
communism symbols' (zla kol slow - nawet po polsku tak nie powiesz). They are the 'Iron Curtain collapse symbols' (jak ty to myslisz, zla kol slow), which
'shared' (zle slowo) Europe into two parts. Liquidation of Polish shipyards, 'what' (kalka z polskiego 'co')suggest the European Commission, is THE spell 'defenestration' (zle slowo) OF so many workers, 'which' (o ludziach nir mowimy 'which') can have difficulties with 'find' (popraw) a new job. I think that (ale kto? mam zgadywac?) must do all in order 'to' FROR Polish shipyards 'didn't' (popraw - zly czas) close.
A private operator 'injected' (znaczy to juz zrobil czy ma zrobic-popraw) fresh money into it.

Ladnie, ladnie, ale to jest pisane przez inna osobe jak poprzedni paragraf i dlatego dalej sie nie interesuje ty. Ja tez umiem COPY AND PASTE - Wstyd!!!!!

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie