Sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Pewnego dnia pojechałam do rodziny na wieś. Były wakacje. Pogoda była piękna. Postanowiliśmy z przyjaciółmi, że weźmiemy namiot i pojedziemy rowerami po las na biwak. Na miejscu rozpakowaliśmy się i zabraliśmy się do rozłożenia namiotu. Ja i moja przyjaciółka Julka postanowiłyśmy przejść się do lasu. Doszłyśmy do dużego jeziora. Usiadłyśmy przy brzegu i rozmawiałyśmy. Po 30 min usłyszałyśmy dziwny szelest zza krzaków. To "coś" zbliżało się do nas. Nie wiedziałyśmy co robić. nagle moja koleżanka krzyknęła : Biegnij! Wtedy ogarnął mnie wielki strach. Domyślałam się co to może być. Biegłyśmy i krzyczałyśmy. Chciałam się obrócić i zobaczyc co nas goni ale niestety upadłam. Zgubiłam swoje buty. Koleżanka pomogła mi wstać. Wtedy już chciało nam się śmiać i płakać. Na szczęście obok nas rosło duże drzewo. Weszłyśmy na nie. Patrzyłyśmy z góry. Pod drzewem stał dzik ale po chwili pobiegł gdzieś w głąb lasu. Zeszłyśmy z drzewa i upewniłyśmy się, czy jesteśmy bezpieczne. Nie wiedziałyśmy gdzie jesteśmy. Wiedziałyśmy tylko jedno gdzie moje buty. Były nie daleko nas.
Niebo się zachmurzyło, zanosiło się na deszcz. Nie miałam telefonu komórkowego. Szłyśmy przed siebie. Pierwsza kroplę deszczu poczułam na swoim ramieniu. Po chwili lunęło jak z cebra.
Biegłyśmy w stronę jeziora. Tam zobaczyłyśmy wołających nas przyjaciół. szukali nas 2 godziny. Razem doszliśmy do namiotu. Na miejscu nie mogliśmy uwierzyć własnym oczom. Nasze rzeczy były wszędzie, a rowery leżały przewrócone pod drzewem. Weszliśmy do namiotu. Byliśmy mokrzy i zmarznięci. Musieliśmy przeczekać tą wichurę. Wiatr wiał coraz mocniej. Zanosiło się na wielką burzę. Po krótkim czasie usłyszeliśmy pierwsze pioruny. To było straszne. Zrobiło się ciemno. Nasze telefony nie miały zasięgu. Mieliśmy szczęście ponieważ po chwili usłyszeliśmy dźwięk silnika. To była moja ciocia, która zdenerwowana przyjechała po nas. Przestraszeni ale szczęśliwi wsiedliśmy do samochodu i pojechaliśmy do domu, a po rowery wróciliśmy na drugi dzień.

One day I went to the family to the village. There were holidays. The weather was beautiful. We decided with friends that we would hold the tent and we will go by bicycles up to forest to the camp. On the spot we unpacked and we got down to spreading the tent. I and my friend of Julek decided to take a walk to forest. We reached the big lake. We sat down by the edge and we talked. After 30 min. we heard the strange rustle from behind bushes. It moved "something" close oneself to us. We didn't know what to do. suddenly my friend shouted: run! Then great fear seized me. I guessed what it can be. We ran and we screamed. I wanted to turn and zobaczyc what is chasing us but unfortunately I fell down. I lost my shoes.The friend helped me to get up. Then we already felt like laughing and crying. Fortunately by us a big tree grew. We entered on not. We looked down. Under the tree a wild boar stood but after a moment he ran somewhere deep into of forest. We went down of wood and we made sure, whether we were safe. We didn't know where we were. We only knew one where my shoes. They were not far of us. The sky clouded over, it looked like rain. I didn't have the mobile phone. We walked straight ahead. First I felt a drop of rain on my shoulder. After a moment it started raining cats and dogs down. We ran in the direction of the lake. There we saw friends calling us. searched for 2 of us hours. Together we reached the tent. On the spot we could not believe own eyes. Things were ours everywhere, and bicycles lay knocked over under the tree. We entered the tent. We were sweaty and frozen. We had to wait for the end of this strong gale. The wind blew more and more firmly. It became overcast to the great storm. After the short time we heard first lightning. It was terrible. A darkness came up. Our phones were out of range. We were lucky since after a moment we heard sound of the engine. It was my auntie, which upset came for us. Frightened but happy we got in a car and we went home, and for bicycles we came back the following day.

Proszę o sprawdzenie.
Z góry Dziękuję!:D
sprawde wersje ang.
Co sie dzieje z tym 'the' - prosze rozpoznawac kiedy uzywamy 'the' a kiedy 'a' i rposze to odpowiednio uzywac.!!

One day I went to 'the' MY family 'to' IN the village. 'There were' IT WAS holiday TIME.
We decided with friends that we would 'hold' TAKE 'the' A tent and we 'will' WOULD go by bicycles up to THE forest toWARDS the camp. On the spot
we unpacked and we got down to 'spreading' PITCHING the tent. I and my friend 'of' (po co to?) Julek decided to take a walk to THE forest. We reached 'the' A big lake.
After 30 min. we heard 'the' A strange rustle from behind THE bushes.
.....It moved "something" close oneself to us....To zdanie jest bez sensu.
Then A great fear seized me. I guessed what it 'can' COULD be.
I wanted to turn and 'zobaczyc' (?) SEE what is chasing us but unfortunately I
fell down.
Then we 'already' (nie rozumiem uzycia tgo slowa tutaj) felt like laughing and crying. Fortunately 'by us a big tree grew' (zla kol slow- a big tree...). We entered 'on not' (co to niby ma znaczyc?).
Under the tree a wild boar stood but after a moment he ran somewhere deep into 'of' (dlaczego 'of', tutaj THE) forest. We went down 'of' (co jest z tym 'of' - zakochales sie w tym slowie czy cos?) THE wood and we made sure, 'whether' (zle slowo- tutaj THAT) we were safe.
.....We only knew one where my shoes..... (co to jest?)
They were not far 'of' (prosze sie nauczyc uzywanie tego slowa 'of' bo uzywasz jego blednie - tutaj FROM) us.
I didn't have 'the' A mobile phone.
After a moment it started raining 'cats and dogs' (ok - ale jeszcze nie dokladnie wiesz jak to uzywac, po tym niema zadnego 'down') 'down' (niepotr).
(ale kto?) searched for 2 of us hours.
'On the spot we could not believe own eyes' (napisz to inaczej...We could not..). Things 'were ours everywhere' (to niema sensu...tutaj OUR things were ..), and bicycles lay knocked over under the tree.
The wind blew more and more 'firmly' (uzyj forcefully).
After 'the' A short time we FIRST heard THE 'first' (niepotr) lightning.
We were lucky 'since' (zle slowo daj BECAUSE) after a moment we heard THE sound of 'the' AN engine. It was my auntie, 'which' WHO (o ludziach to who, whom) 'upset' (nie, daj BEING upset) HAD cOme for us. Frightened but happy we got in 'a' THE (bo tutaj wiesz dokladnie czyje to bylo) car and we went
home, and 'for bicycles we came back the following day' (zla kol slow- we came back for the bicycles the following day).

Prosze uzywac ang. gramatyke.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą