bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was snowing hard and the chilly wind was blowing as I was coming back from work on Friday evening. The roads were deep in snow and there wasn't a single person on the street. I checked my watch, it was 7 o'clock. " I am extremely late, Tom will kill me." I told to myself. We were supposed to meet at 6:30 on the restauramt and I wasn't properly dressed yet.
When I was thinking of what to wear, suddenly I noticed a man, who was rapidly coming along me. I began to rush, but he was faster. Unexpectedly he tore up my purse and run away. At once I began to scream, but there was anyone to hear me. "Luckily I had put my cell phone to the pocket. I'll call Tom and tell him everything" I thought. But when I was trying to call, it turned out that my battery was dead.
I was helpless, everything was against me. Then I realised, that my home keys were on purse. I began to cry.
as I got home, trembling with cold, I sat down on the stairs and decided to wait there for Tom. I had no money and nowhere else to go, so it was the only one reasonable solution.
The time was passing and my boyfriend still didn't come back. It was already ten o'clock, so I was extremely worried. " Something bad must have happened to him" I panicked.
Then a police car stopped in front of my house. The policeman got off the car, came to me and asked:"Are you Tom Smith's family?". "I am his girlfriend" I answered. "What happened?"
The policeman explained, that Tom had a car accident and that he's in hospital. He also told me, that my boyfriend had his leg and arm broken and some head injuries, but ensured, that he will be fine.
When I told the policeman, what happened to me and asked him to give my a ride to hospital, he agreed without thinking.
Luckily Tom recover from his injuries very fast and 2 weeks later he got back home. It was the worsest evening of my life and I have never been so frightened before, but this day gave me a lesson. Now I am not walking alone in the dark, and I always remember to load my cell phone's battery. And what's the most important, I know how fragile our existence can be.
bardzo prosze o pomoc
>>>Tom will kill me." I told 'to' (niepotr) myself.
We were supposed to meet at 6:30 'on' (nie, tutaj IN the 'restauramt' (ortog) and I wasn't properly dressed yet.
When I was thinking of what to wear, suddenly I noticed a man, who was
rapidly coming alongSIDE me.
Unexpectedly he tore 'up' OUT my 'purse' (BrE handbag) and 'run' RAN (czas przesz) away. At once I began to scream, but there wasN'T anyone to hear me. "Luckily I had put my 'cell' (aha, jak piszesz cellphone, to zostaw 'purse wyzej) phone 'to' IN the pocket.
Then I realised, that my home keys were 'on' IN THE purse.
Then a police car stopped in front of my house. The policeman got 'off' OUT OF (off znaczyloby ze on byl na dachu samochodu) the car, came to me and asked:"Are you 'Tom Smith's family' (nie, lepiej...related to Tom Smith?)". "I am his girlfriend" I answered. "What HAS happened?"
The policeman explained, that Tom had a car accident and that he's in A
hospital. He also told me, that my boyfriend had his leg and arm
broken and some head injuries, but ensured ME, that he 'will' WOULD be fine.
When I told the policeman, what happened to me and asked him to give
my a ride to THE hospital, he agreed without thinking.
Luckily Tom recoverED from his injuries very fast and 2 weeks later he
'got' CAME back home. It was the 'worsest' (niema takiego slowo - tutaj WORST) evening of my life and I have never been so frightened before, but this day gave me a lesson. Now I 'am not' DO NOT 'walking' WALK alone in the dark, and I always remember to load my cell phone's battery. And what's 'the' (niepotr)most important, I know how fragile our existence can be.