Sprawdzenie tekstu o wakacjach (150 słów).

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Could someone check my essay, please? Subject: Plan your ideal holiday. Make notes 120-150 words.
------------
If I could plan my perfect holiday it definitely would be long, in a reasonable price and wealthy in attractions travel.

I would go for a backpack around USA. It’s kind of travelling which gives a lot of experience. Moreover that way to travel will make you more independent.

I would go there with a several friends who are interested in culture of west. The perfect season of the year to departure is autumn because I don’t like high temperatures.

If about kind of transport I’m choosing plane to get to America and later to travel there I would choose bus and train due to financial reasons.

After the intensive sightseeing of cities we would stay in some cheap hotel for a one night and on the next day we would set out on a journey.

In conclusion I can say that best way to holiday for me is backpacking without superfluous facilitations.
------
Thanks in advance.
>If I could plan my perfect holiday it WOULD definitely 'would' be long, 'in AT a reasonable price and 'wealthy in attractions travel' (cos tu nie tak).
I would go 'for a backpack' (nazywamy to 'backpacking') around USA.
Moreover that way 'to' OF travel will make you more independent.
I would go there with 'a' (a dlaczego uzywasz 'a' jak jest friends-l. mnoga?) several friends who are interested in culture of THE West(moze lepiej WESTERN culture). The perfect season of the year to 'departure' DEPART (tu ma byc czasownik) is autumn because I don't like high temperatures.

'If about' (nie, nie tak, tutaj AS TO THE) kind of transport 'I'm' I WOULD 'choosing' CHOOSE A plane to get to America and later to travel there I would choose bus and train due to financial reasons.(ale tu nie jest jasno kto ma te financial difficulties - czy to ty, czy te busy i trains?)
After 'the' (niepotr) intensive sightseeing of cities we would stay in some cheap hotel for 'a' (niepotr) one night and on the next day we would set out on a journey.
In conclusion I can say that THE best way 'to' FOR A holiday for me is backpacking without superfluous 'facilitations' (nie wiem dokladnie, czy to slowo masz na mysli - napisz po polsku co chciales powiedziec).
Z tymi finansami chodziło o to, że wybrałbym autobus ew. pociąg żeby zaoszczędzić pieniądze (w sensie, że na podróż samolotem wydałbym dużo więcej).

A co do facilitations - podczas podróży nie potrzebuję zbędnych udogodnień takich jak dobry hotel, czy posiłki w drogiej restauracji.

Wealthy in attractions travel - podróż bogata w przygody/atrakcje.
>>>to travel there I would choose bus and train due to MY financial reasons.
...ja dokladnie wiem co chcialas przekazac, ale zwsze musi byc jasne o co chodzi.
>>>A co do 'facilitations' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang-poszukaj inne...>
>'Wealthy in attractions travel' (to nie jest gramatycznie. Pomysl, i tutaj dam ci clue, najpierw myslisz o podrozy (slowo po ang) wtedy jaka (...)..
podróż bogata w przygody/atrakcje.
...chociaz nie wiem, czy 'wealthy' to najlepszy odpowiednik, ale moze byc.
Zamiast tego nieszczęsnego FACILITATIONS mogę użyć AMENITIES albo GOODIES?

wealthy ... attractive travel?

Dziękuję serdecznie! :)
lepiej amenities, bo 'goodies' to jest kolokw.
nie, nie, zacznij..travel 'wealthy in' (tutaj lepiej...with plenty of attractions.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie