Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę serdecznie o sprawdzenie tego tekstu. Z góry dziękuję.

Two yars ago I visited London. I were there with my parents and sister. We went there by plane. The flight was nice but boring. WE stayed in a five-stars hotel in the centre London. I had a room with a view of the London Eye.
Our summer holidays lasted two weeks. We saw Tower of London and tasted delicious bakers' there. My father bought ticket in a lotery. He might win free breakfast in our hotel. But one day, when is was raining, me and my sister hadn't nothing special to do. We borrowed a camera from our father and decided make a film. It was so fun. After three hours we left the camera in our room and went to the restaurant. In the evening my father asked me to give him camera back. I went to room and saw that it wasn't there. It was terrible.I did't know what to do so I ran to my sister and told her about this. She told me that she was seeing a mind in the corridor near our room. We quickly ralized that she might taken the camera. So I went down stairs and asked the manager of the hotel about the maids. My sister was right. It turned out that one of them had taken it when she cleaning room. She didn't notice it.
The manager apologized to us and promised award. My father didn't know about this situation. He was suprised when next morning we had free breakfast. He is still thinking that he won a lotery.

Jeszcze raz proszę o sprawdzenie tego tekstu. Z góry dziękuję.
wkradły się dwie literówki :)
na samym początku zamiast yars powinno być years oraz

But one day, when is was raining(..)- zamiast is powinno być it
>Two yars ago I visited London (ja bym tu zmieniła szyk - "two years ago" na końcu) I were (was) there with my parents and (my)
>sister. We went there by plane. The flight was nice but boring. WE (We)
>stayed in a five-stars hotel in the centre (of) London. I had a (chyba "the") room with a (the)
>view of (on) the London Eye.
>Our summer holidays lasted two weeks. We saw (znowu chyba "the")Tower of London and
>tasted delicious bakers' there. My father bought (a) ticket (to) a lotery.
>He might win (might have won)free breakfast in our hotel. But one day, when (it) was
>raining, me and my sister hadn't nothing special to do (didn't have anything >special< to chyba złe słowo) We borrowed a
>camera from our father and decided (to) make a film. It was so fun (really funny/we had fun) After
>three hours, we left the camera in our room and went to the ("a" chyba) restaurant.
>In the evening my father asked me to give him (the) camera back. I went to (the)
>room and saw that it (the camera) wasn't there. It was terrible.I did't know what
>to do so I ran to my sister and told her about this. She told me that
>she was seeing (saw) a mind (maid?) in the corridor near our room. We quickly
>rEalized that she might (have)taken the camera. So, I went down stairs and
>asked the manager of the hotel about the maids. My sister was right.
>It turned out that one of them had taken it when she (was) cleaning room.
>She didn't notice it.
>The manager apologized to us and promised (an) award. My father didn't know
>about this situation. He was suRprised when we had free
>breakfast (tutaj "next morning) He is still thinking that he won (the) a lotery.

tyle rzuciło mi się w oczy, ale poczekaj aż oceni ktoś, kto jest na dobry poziomie. I jak na mój gust to trochę niespójne to zadanie.
lotTery
jest to speaking :/
niestety moje wypowiedzi dłuższe w języku angielskim często są niespójne. To jest mój największy problem. Dlatego poprosiłam o pomoc. Nienawidzę pisać takich prac. Niestety by zdać maturę trzeba się podszkolić.
Nie jest tragicznie. Tekst komunikatywny:)
dzięki za pocieszenie :) powiedzmy, że uwierzyłam we własne możliwości
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie