prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I think that technology is very helpful in our life and often makes that life is easier and safer.
The mobile phone revolutionizes communication. This invention can helps people be in contact with everyone quickly and often wireless telephone can saves our life. What is more nowadays everyone have a computer. Extensive computer networks stretch across the globe.This device makes informations more accesible and immediate and the work place generally becomes more efficient . Next we travel by car and other means of transport such as airplane.We can be in the other side of earth in a few hours. In addition transport is continually to improves and people can fly in space . Finally I think that development technology is both helpful and indispensible as time go.

Z góry dziekuje i licze na wyrozumiałość ;)
The mobile phone HAS revolutionizeD communication. This invention can
'helps' HELP (mozesz napisac...this invention can help people, albo this invention helps people, ale nie 'can helps') people TO be in contact with everyone quickly and often wireless telephone can 'saves' SAVE our life. What is more nowadays (tutaj musisz dac 'almost') everyone 'have' HAS a
computer.
This device makes 'informations' (to rzecz. niepol- information) more accesible and immediate and the work place generally becomes more efficient. Next we travel by car and other means of transport such as AN airplane. We can be 'in' ON the other side of THE 'earth' (nie, mowimy 'the world') in a few hours. In addition transport is continually 'to improves' (tutaj IMPROVING) and people can fly in space . Finally I think that 'development technology' (nie, tutaj masz zla kol slow i zmienia zdanie, ma byc 'technology development') is both helpful and indispensible as time goES BY.
dziekuje
proszę o sprawdzenie dialogu. z góry dziękuje

A: Hello!
B: Hello!
A: Yesterday my neighbor has arrived before block new Roy - Rolyce. Curious where from has him (it)
B: Can it steal?
A: By no means/ Surely not. It respectable person.
B: He can it obtained in fall/ inheritance after uncle.
A: Not, he (it) can this car buy.
B: Not, surely. He didn't had money, becauce he didn’t had occupation.
A: No. He (it) can win money a lot.
B: There is possible, bacauce he buy a new, expensive lounge suit and he eat in the restaurant.
A: You have reason. I must go home. Hi. B: Hi.
Ja widzę kilka błędów gramatycznych:

A: Hello!
B: Hello!
A: Yesterday my neighbor has arrived before block new Roy - Rolyce. --> Jeśli YESTERDAY to czas Past Simple, czyli Yesterday my neighbor arrived before block new Roy - Rolyce.

Curious where from has him (it) Jeśli to ma być skąd on go ma, to chyba: Where has he got it from?
B: Can it steal? --> Could he steal it? (w czasie przeszłym)
A: By no means/ Surely not. It respectable person.
B: He COULD OBTAIN IT an inheritance from his uncle.
A: Not, I think he could buy this car.
B: Not, surely. He didn't HAVE money, becauce he didn't HAVE occupation. (jeśli chodzi, że nie ma pracy to lepiej JOB niż occupation)
A: No. Mayby he won a lot of money?
B: There is possible, bacauce he BOUGHT a new, expensive lounge suit and he START TO EAT in the restaurants.
A: You have reason. I must go home. Hi. B: Hi.
Kilka??

W każdym zdaniu jest błąd.

To jest tłumaczone słowo w słowo z polskiego, pewnie nawet translatorem.
Could he steal it? (w czasie przeszłym)

To nie jest czas przeszły.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Zagranica

»

Brak wkładu własnego