Prośba o sprawdzenie CV.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir or Madam,
With reference to the trainings organized by your office, I would like to apply for the trainee position. I am a student of the fourth year of Law at the University of Wrocław.

Apart from that I complete my degree in Polish Law, I obtained a bachelor diploma at the School of American Law, at Wroclaw University. I would like to add up that knowledge which I acquired at the School of American Law, apart from Legal English, enables me to get acquainted with issues like corporate governance or private equity.

In previous years I was practicing in Wroclaws district court and in attorney office specialized in economic cases. I think that my advance acquitance of English, a view of what should be gained during practises and deep interest in various areas of law, let me be up to the challenge of getting practical training in DLA Piper. I would like to add that I am punctual, conscientious and precise. I do never postpone duties which were confided to me.
I enclose my curriculum vitae and I would be happy to supply you with further details if they are required. Thank you for considering my application and I am willing to attend an interview at any time.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego