sprawdzenie listu do kolegi

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich, mam do napisania list do przyjaciela i poczyniłam w tym kierunku już pierwsze kroki. Proszę Was o sprawdzenie mojej wersji listu i poprawienie błędów. Mile widziane wszelki sugestie odnośnie rozbudowy zdań lub treści. Pozdrawiam.

Dear Tom,
How are you? I'm sorry I' haven't written for so long, but I have been real busy ( a lot of work and intense trening ).
I hope that Your's meeting was a sucefull at the Hotel Gloria at last Wednesday and You didn' miss any important things.

I have some proposition to You. If You will be in Dortmund ever again and You will need some help, You can call or write to me. Also, If you want, I can show You a placese of interest tah Dortmund has to offer.

You can reach me by writing a meesage at my e-mail addres:

[email] (work)
[email] (private)

And call number:
12345678 (private)

Well, that's all for now.

Best wishes,
Martyna
I'm sorry I' haven't written for so long, but I have been
'real' (tutaj powinno byc REALLY busy (a lot of work and intense 'trening' (Blad ortog).
I hope that 'Your's' (you, your, yours itp w srodku zdania piszemy malymi lierami, tutaj YOUR) meeting was 'a' (niepotr) 'sucefull' (ortog) at the Hotel Gloria 'at' (niepotr) last Wednesday and 'You' (you) 'didn'' (ortog - didn't) miss any important things.
I have 'some' (daj tutaj 'a', jak dajesz 'some' to wyglada ze bedzie wiecej jak jedna) proposition 'to' FOR 'You' (you). If you 'will be' ARE in Dortmund ever again and you 'will' (niepotr) need some help, you can call or write to me. Also, 'If' (if) you want, I can show you 'a' (niepotr przed l. mnoga) placese' (ortog) of interest 'tah' (ortog) Dortmund has to offer.
You can reach me by writing a meesage 'at' TO my e-mail addresS:
And 'call' (jak telef, to napisz - phone) number:
Bardzo Cię dziękuję za poprawienie mojego listu:)