Czasy... sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie, bo to naprawdę moja pięta Achillesa...

1) Ever since the crisis (begin) the firm (lay) off a great number of employees.
2)i (think) of emigrating for some time but now that the situation (start) to improve, I (change) my mind.
3)Take this medicine. It (not find) one yet.
6) You (be) naughty Sam. Stop sticking your tongue out at the other children or I (match) his ideal.
9) (you/dig) the garden? You (look) worn out. I (never/see) you so tired before.
10) As a child, Martha (never/talk) much and she (be) like that ever since I met her.
11) It was midnight when Gillian (wake) up and (hear) some strange noises. At first, she (think) someone (break) into her house and (look) fr money and jewellery, but then she (remember) she (agree) to mind her neighbour's cat which, as she soon (realize), (hunt) mice in the cellar.
12) Our children
Przypuszczam ze w to twoje odpowiedzi- bo nie wyjasnilas...

1) Ever since the crisis (begin) (NIE - tutaj BEGAN) the firm
(lay) (lay-potrzeba w czasie przeszlym) off a great number of employees.
2)I (think) (tutaj czas przeszly) of emigrating for some time but now that the situation (start)HAS STARTED to improve, I
(change) my mind.
3)It (match) his ideal.
9) (you/dig) the garden? You (look) worn out.
10) As a child, Martha (never/talk) much and she (be) like that ever since I met her.
11) It was midnight when Gillian (wake) up and (hear) some strange noises. At first, she (Reszta OK
12) Many of them

« 

Brak wkładu własnego