Rozprawka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It is wrong to eat meat? Do you agree?

Although in a modern world more and more people protest against killing animals for food and choose vegetables, many people still prefer eating meat. I belong to the second group and I think that we can't live without meat.

First of all, people are by nature the carnivores. The have a special dentition and stomach attuned to consume meat. Furthermore dieteticians say that people should consuming halthy and varied meal. They don't fit the above biil (nie mogą spełnić powyższego warunku - nie wiem czy tak to ma być) when they don't eat meat. Above all, meat is source of many nutritive values particulary protein. If we want to be healthy and full of energy, we should eat it.

Opponents say that eating meat is a barbarity because people keep animal in dirty and unhygienical places far from familly. Moreover animal die in huge torture and suffers for example people skin animal alive. I think that it is not a true. Exist a lot of farms where animals have everything what they need and where people take care about them.

In conclusion, although a lot of people try to be a modern and prefer eating vegetables, I believe that meat has more advantages than disadvantages. We should take care about health and deliver our organism necessary substancious pariculary proteins.

»

Pomoc językowa