List z wakacji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czesc, mam do oddania na jutro zaległe zadanie i nei wiem czy jest dobrze-mógłby mi ktoś to ewentualnie poprawić?Byłbym mega wdzieczny!

Hi Kasia!
Now I'm on Krim peninsula in Ukraine. This is a magnificent place on Black Seaside. I'm there with my friends from UJ. The weather is sunny, temperature touch to 40oC and water is very hot. We're riding around the peninsula and sightseeing cities Sudak, Jałta, Bakczysaraj and Sevastopol.We're visiting in local houses. Yesterday in Sewastopol i saw the russian Black Sea fleet with destroyer called "Moswa". Tommorow we're going to Kiev, capital of Ukraine and next to Moscow in Russia. I can't wait any more:)
Do you knew that the people on Ukraine are that helpful? They say:"The much far on east the much helpful peaople".
We'll be in Kraków on 15.09. How about your vacations?

Best wishes,
Krzysiek
Now I'm on Krim Peninsula in Ukraine. This is a magnificent place on Black Sea. I'm here with my friends from UJ. The weather IS VERY NICE. IT is sunny, temperatureS climb to 40oC and water is very warm. We're riding /bicycles, horses?/ around the peninsula and sightseeing cities Sudak, Jałta, Bakczysaraj and Sevastopol.We're visiting local houses. Yesterday in Sewastopol i saw the russian Black Sea NAVY fleet with destroyer called "MosKwa". Tommorow we're going to Kiev, THE capital of Ukraine and next to Moscow, Russia. I can't wait any more:)
Do you KNOW, the people IN Ukraine are VERY helpful? They say: "The much far on east the much helpful peaople".
THE FURTHER EAST YOU GO THE MORE HELPFUL THE PEOPLE ARE. /nie jestem zbyt pewny/ We'll be BACK in CRACOW on 15.09. How about your vacations?
This is a magnificent place on THE Black Sea. I'm here with my friends from UJ. The weather IS VERY NICE. IT is sunny WITH temperatureS CLOSE to 40oC and THE water is very warm. We're riding /bicycles, horses?/ around the Peninsula and sightseeing cities SUCH AS Sudak, Jałta, Bakczysaraj and Sevastopol.We're visiting local houses (czy homes?). Yesterday in Sewastopol, I saw the Russian Black Sea NAVY fleet INCLUDING THE destroyer "MosKwa". Tommorow (orto) we're going to Kiev, THE capital of Ukraine and next to Moscow, Russia. I can't wait! :)
Do you KNOW, THAT the people IN Ukraine are VERY helpful? They say: THE FURTHER EAST YOU GO, THE MORE HELPFUL THE PEOPLE (ARE). We'll be BACK in CRACOW on 15.09. How WAS/(WERE) your vacation(s)?
around the peninsula /Krim Peninsula/ podobnie jak przy:
around the city /New York City/
I'm on the Crimean Peninsula...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Brak wkładu własnego