sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania.

1. The WSL senate is interested how new students adapt to their studies at WSL and would like to know what students enjoy about studying here. Write a report about your experiences and impressions of the college after your first year of studies.

Introduction
The intention of this report is to show my experience and feelings after a year which I spent in a WSL.
General information about me
Since I was at the primary school I`ve known that English language is a very important thing for me. I`ve been learning this subject for 10 years. I did my best to improve my language skills.
Before I graduated from high school I had been thinking about my future. I`ve decided that I wanted to study English but I didn`t know which university I should choose. Then one day when I was sitting in front of the computer I found the WSL website. I started to read information about this college and it came to my mind that it would be a great place for me. One of my friends told me that his sister finished this college so I called to her. She told me that there are many native speakers in WSL who teach you proper pronunciation, there are also two special laboratories where students can practise their language skills and this college gives you an opportunity to find a very good job in the future. After this conversation I had no doubts. I took all my documents and went to the WSL.
First year in the WSL
First couple of weeks were quite strange. It was something different for me like starting new life. What frightened me the most were new people, new teachers, new expectations. But day after day I became more confident. Now I know that I shouldn`t have been scared. People who joined to my group are very friendly and polite. A lot of integration classes brought us together. At the beginning we didn`t know very well each other but after the year we know many things about us and I can say that we`re a group of friends which spend a lot of time chatting and having fun not only at the college but also after classes. I hope that we`ll always keep in touch even after our education. I have to say something about my teachers. They are very nice and respectful people. They are always ready to help students. Generally the atmosphere at WSL is very friendly and now I can say that I feel comfortable.

Conclusion
To summarize I would like to recommend WSL for every student who want to improve his language skills, meet interesting people and achieve his goal either in Poland or in another country.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia