proszę o pomoc ;]

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In my opinion most people are superstitions. The superstitions can be positive such as seeing a spider in the morning or meeting chimney sweep. However, there are negative superstitions, which portend for the future something wrong. So people in their life try to avoid certain situations. By superstitions crossing the road by a black cat or passage under a ladder. Similarly, breaking a mirror bodes seven years bad luck. Very popular holding thumbs brings happiness or support. Similar examples is very much. People like to know what they may encounter in the future. Will they succeed or not. Hence a lot of people use the advice future teller. Many of the superstitions don’t check, but people often adjust occurring situations in their life to what future teller said. I think that life has own script and going to future teller don’t change anything.
In my opinion, most people are superstitions (zla forma). Superstitions can be positive such as seeing a spider in the morning or meeting A chimney sweep. However, there are negative superstitions, which (may) portend bad luck or MISFORTUNE IN the future . So people try to avoid certain situations: i) HAVING A black cat cross their path or ii)passing under a ladder. Similarly, breaking a mirror bodes seven years bad luck. Very popular(cos tu nie gra, jakies slowo brakuje?) holding thumbs brings happiness or support. Similar examples

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Business English