Sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie

Dear Sue,

I'm sorry I haven't written for such a long time. How are you doing ?
I ‘ m writing to you because I ‘d like to tell about it a new pair. Our friend Tom was meeting beautiful and nice girl: Lise. Tom was fall in love with her.
They was meeting in cinema. When We were on new film (“Avatar”). Lisa was sitting near Tom. She like him. Tom ask something Lisa . And then their acquaintance to start.
Lisa is very beautiful girl. She is wearing fashionable clothes. Lisy is nice and helpful. She is help me when I broken leg.
They look so happy. I thing they are good pair and I hope they will be very long time. And do you thing about it ?
I hope that you write to me.
Yours ,
xyz
Our friend Tom /was meeting/ beautiful and nice girl: Lise. Tom /was fall/ in love with her.
They /was meeting/ in cinema. When We /were on/ new film (“Avatar"). Lisa was sitting near Tom. She like him. Tom /ask/ something Lisa . And then their acquaintance /to start/.
Lisa is very beautiful girl. She /is wearing/ fashionable clothes. Lisy is nice and helpful. She is help me when I /broken/ leg.
They look so happy. I /thing/ they are good pair and I hope they will be very long time. And do you /thing/ about it?

Wszystko w nawiasach // jest zle. Powtorz sobie czasy. Popraw literowki. Lise, Lisa, Lisy - zdecyduj sie na jedno imie. Napisz jeszcze raz, ale postaraj sie.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Brak wkładu własnego