prosze o sprawdzenie pocztówki-musze mieć na jutro

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć, mam napisać pocztówkę, proszę o jej sprawdzenie. dzięki ;)

po polsku mniej więcej, że jestem w Irlandii, pracuje w restauracji, zmywam naczynia. Pieniądze, które zarobie chce przeznaczyć na wymarzone wakacje we Włoszech, tam będę zwiedzała miasta... a następnie pojadę do mojej koleżanki do Bari i będziemy razem pływały w morzu śródziemnym. Co ty na to? Mam nadzieję, że jesteś szczęśliwa, że się spotkamy, musze kończyć, idę do pracy. Pa.

A teraz po ang:
Hi Joan,
Now I’m in Ireland. I’m working in restaurants and I’m washing up dishes. And the money which I earn I want to spend to my dream holiday.
In this year I’m spending my holiday in Italy. I will visit Roma, Watykan, Mediolan, Neapol and Florencja. Next I’m planning visit to you in Bari and we’re swimming together in Mediterranean Sea. What about you?
I hope that you are happy that we will meet.
Anyway I must go to work.
Bye for now.
Sue.
I'm working in 'restaurants' (w ilu, napisales w l. mnogiej, to ile tych jobs ty masz?) and I'm washing up dishes. And the money which I earn I want to spend 'to' (dla? - zle slowo, poszukaj prawidlowe) my dream holiday.
'In' (niepotr) This year I'm spending my holiday in Italy. I will visit 'Roma' (prosze napisac to po ang), 'Watykan' (prosze napisac to po ang), 'Mediolan' (prosze napisac to po ang), 'Neapol' (prosze napisac to po ang) and 'Florencja' (prosze napisac to po ang). Next I'm planning (tu cos brakuje) visit to you in Bari and 'we're' (we are- to znaczy ze teraz to robimy, a prawda chyba jest inna) swimming together in (tu cos brakuje) Mediterranean Sea.
What about you? (well, what about me? do czego zamierzasz?)
poprawiłam, ale jeszcze chyba nie jest dobrze, a miast to miałam nie przetłumaczać.
Hi Joan,
Now I’m in Ireland. I’m working in restaurant and I’m washing up dishes. And the money which I earn I want to spend on my dream holiday.
This year I’m spending my holiday in Italy. I will visit Roma, Watykan, Mediolan, Neapol and Florencja. Next I’m planning (tu nie wiem czego brakuje)visit to you in Bari and we’ll swim together in a Mediterranean Sea. What about you?
Bye for now.
Sue.
nie pisz glupstw, ze miast sie nie tlumaczy na jez. ang. - bo zaden Anglik tych twoich miast nie bedzie w stanie odczytac. Napisz to poprawnie.
przetłumaczyłam, możesz mi jeszcze sprawdzic?
Hi Joan,
Now I’m in Ireland. I’m working in restaurant and I’m washing up dishes. And the money which I earn I want to spend on my dream holiday.
This year I’m spending my holiday in Italy. I will visit Rome, Vatican City, Milan, Naples and Florence. Next I’m planning (tu nie wiem czego brakuje)visit to you in Bari and we’ll swim together in a Mediterranean Sea. What about you?
Bye for now.
Sue.

« 

Matura

»

Brak wkładu własnego