Rozprawka i opis do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opisz miejsce, które pamiętasz ze swojego dzieciństwa.

Traveling is my passion since I was a child. My first trip was to Paris at age of nine. I fell in love with this city. Everything was so magic and still is. For me is a place where I can get away from my troubles and relax. Paris is a capitol of France and it is situated in north-east part of this country. It is a really big city with many avenues, small and cozy cafeterias and interesting places with history. It is also known as a city of love and fashion. People who lives there wear eccentric clothes, show love everywhere you look around and it is fine.
This place is special for a number of reasons. One of these is the magic atmosphere which you can really feel it. Another is amazing architecture – gothic style, buildings with historical value, the most famous museum in the world, The Eiffel Tower all of these are incredible. 156 Thanks to the eccentric being you can feel comfortable and freely. Design and order in the city is wonderful. Fountains, trees, benches, tourists and local people who are selling souvenirs and entertaining people make main square very pleasant place.
Paris is a place where you can relax, be yourself without worries what others think of you.

Czy warto pracować za granicą w czasie wakacji ? – Rozprawka za i przeciw.

Working abroad during summer holidays is getting more popular among teenagers. Special agencies which help finding a job abroad are all the time coming into existence. However such a travel till cost a lot of money and it is not a bed of roses and it does have drawbacks.
In the first place working abroad I connected with earning more money because salary is in foreign currency. Another advantage is possibility to get better our language level. We hear and speak most of our time in language of the country where we are. Furthermore we can meet many interesting people 100 from all over the world and visit places with historical value and those which are famous.
The main disadvantage is the risk that something bad can happened, accident or something like that. And another is missing family and friends. We are far away from home, alone sometimes we can’t acclimatize in new community.
Taking all this into consideration working abroad is a good thing for those who are brave and craving for something new. Thanks to work like that we get a lot of new experiences. Shy and not self-confidante people won’t find themselves among totally new place. When we decided to go we have to be careful and prudent.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia