proszę o sprawdzenie - STORY

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Anna was walking home when the storm broke out. Where could she find a shelter? There was a house only 50 meters a way. The house was dark and it seems to be abandoned. She went to the house. Anna knocked at the door but anyone did not open. Then she noticed that the door was opened and she entered. Anna looked around but she didn’t see anyone. `Is anybody here ? ‘ she asked. Nobody responded. Suddenly she noticed dark, mysterious and frightening figure who was approaching her. She realized that it’s vampire. ` Who are you?` she asked with fear. ` I am the hungry vampire. I want to eat you because you are looking so delicious` he said. ‘No, please! Leave me alone!` she shouted and ran out with shout. She was running across the dark forest when she tripped and fell down. She saw the vampire who was approaching her but then she noticed that it isn’t the vampire but her friend. `Jack! Do you know what you did? Brilliant joke! ` Anna said with anger. ` I’m sorry. I thought that you don’t believe in vampires and you won’t taken in` he said with laugh. ` This isn’t funny` Anna said again. Then she stood up and went.

Prosze o sprawdzenie :D
Where could she find 'a' (nie za bardzo lubie to 'a' tutaj, moze inne slowo? np 'some?) shelter? There was a house only 50 'meters' (ortog) 'a way' (to ma byc jedno slowo-popraw). The house was dark and it 'seems' (ale to piszesz w czasie porzeszlym) to be abandoned.
Anna knocked at the door but 'anyone did not open' (nie, calkowicie zle, , najpierw 'no one opened'). Then she noticed that the door was 'opened' (napisz inne slowo, moze 'ajar') and she entered. Anna looked around (przecinek przed but) but she didn't see anyone.
`Is THERE anybody here?' she asked. Nobody 'responded' (dziwne slowo tutaj, daj ' answered'). Suddenly she noticed (tu cos brakuje) dark, mysterious and frightening figure who was approaching her. She realized that 'it's' (w zlym czasie, tutaj czas przeszly) (tu cos brakuje) vampire.
I want to eat you because you 'are looking' (tutaj simple) so delicious` he said. 'No, please! Leave me alone!` she shouted and ran out 'with shout' (nie, tutaj czasownik).
She saw the vampire who was approaching her (przecinek przed but)but then she noticed that it 'isn't' (czas przeszly) the vampire(przecinek przed but) but her friend.
I thought that you 'don't' (czas przeszly) believe in vampires and you 'won't' (zle - would not be) taken in` he said with (tu cos brakuje) laugh.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa