Moglby ktos sprawdzic moje cv

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o wyszukanie bledow w moim czesciowym cv i podanie jaki to blad.

Faculty of Geosciences Specialization: Tourism and Recreation.
Environment: ecology, geography tourism, climatology, environment protection.
Culture: History of culture and arts, museum.
Economy and law: economy, economy and company finances in tourism, organization and management company, marketing, law in tourism.
Workshop: agroturistics, tourism in business and organization congress, politic proceedings and negotiations, accommodation and gastronomy, sightseeing, basics informatics and application informatics, terrain camp ( mountains in summer and winter).
Overall educate with press on informatics and mathematic
Professionals Experience
Construction worker
Laying of paving, curbs and edges set. Implementation of foundation, construction service (angle grinder, concrete mixers, excavator (two-tones), saw, compactors, to prepare the ground for sowing grass. perform gardening activities (lawn mowing, sowing grass, pruning trees).

I think that, my predisposition, specific qualities and enthusiasm to new work, culture and experience make me good worker . I Think that my full availability and mobility allow me on effectively performe my duties in work.
Work for you give me many new experience, allow me to unfold the wings and satisfy my ambitions.
From my characteristic I can write you that I am: determination, definite and hard-working.

I will be gratitude if you consider my candidature.
Faculty of Geosciences Specialization: Tourism and Recreation.
...Teraz zaczelam sie gubic...bo nie jest jasno z czym, to sie laczy.....Environment: ecology, geography tourism, climatology, environment
protection. Culture: History of culture and arts, museum.
Economy and law: economy, economy and company finances in tourism,
organization and management company, marketing, law in tourism.
Workshop: 'agroturistics' (zle slowo), tourism in business and organization
'congress' (zle slowo), 'politic' (zle slowo) proceedings and negotiations, accommodation and 'gastronomy' (zle slowo), sightseeing, 'basics' (zle slowo) informatics and application informatics, terrain camp ( mountains in summer and winter).
Overall 'educate' (tego nie rozumiem, kogo ja ma 'educate' - to rozkaz ale na co?) with 'press' (zle slowo) on informatics and mathematic
'Professionals' (tutaj ProfessionaL) Experience
Construction worker (tutaj trzeba napisac gdzie i kiedy),
Laying of paving, curbs and edges set. Implementation of foundation,
construction service (angle grinder, concrete mixers, excavator
(two-tones), saw, compactors, 'to prepare' (Preparing) the ground for sowing grass.
PerformING gardening activities (lawn mowing, sowing grass, pruning
trees).

I think that(,) (dlaczego tu jest przecinek?) my predisposition (do czego?0, specific qualities and enthusiasm 'to' FOR new work, culture and experience makeS me A good 'worker' (nie, tutaj employee) . I think that
my full availability and mobility allowS me 'on' (niepotr) effectively TO 'performe' (ortog) my duties 'in' AT work.
'Work for you' (prosze nie tlumaczyc slowo w slowo z polskiego - to robi bledy...tutaj WORKING...) WILL give me many new experienceS AND allow me to 'unfold the wings' (tutaj nie piszesz jakiegos dziela literackiego, takich rzeczy nie piszemy) and satisfy my ambitions.
'From' (niepotr) My characteristic 'I can write you' (niepotr) ARE 'that I am' (niepotr): determination, 'definite' (tego nawet nie roxumiem) and hard-worK.
I will be 'gratitude' (zle slowo, tutaj grateful), if you WOULD consider 'my candidature' (kalka z polskiego, tak po ang nie piszemy....MY application..
ok, dzieki, sprobuje napisac jeszcze raz poprawnie

»

Pomoc językowa