Proszę o sprawdzenie z góry dziękuje

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam' bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie i uwagi - kiepsko mi wyszło to pisanie :( Dziękuje

‘Old age can be the best time in one’s life’
Have you ever thought what your life will be like in old age ? In my point of view , this cab be the best time and an unique experience.

In the firs place, elders have time for memories and to think about their life – what did they good, what they will change. Moreover we can learn a lot of useful things from them, because they are ‘living history’ , what is very impressive for youth.
Fruthermore seniors are retired, and they have more time for entertainment- they can do whatever the want or take up new hobbies. In addition to this , being in old age does not mean that people are mostly sitting in front of the television or every Sunday going to church- elders can spend time in a very acctive way.
What is more,elders can be glad about their grandchildren and take part in bringing them up.

On the other hand, there are those who believe that life in an old age cannot be cheerful, because very often people are tired, sick and wait only for the inevitable death.
In the end the family will forget about their existence and elders are completely lonely.
To sum up I strongly believe that,being in old age does not mean that life is boring or without sense. For me this is a really the best time and who get this experience can enjoy life.
Have you ever thought what your life 'will' (would) be like in old age ? In my
point of view , this 'cab' (ortog) be the best time and 'an' A unique experience.
In the 'firs' (ortgo) place, elders have time for memories and to think about
their life - what 'did they good' (co to niby znaczy, pomysl co piszesz o popraw), what they will change. Moreover we can learn a lot of useful things from them, because they are (tu cos brakuje) 'living history', 'what' (kalka z polsiego 'co' - tak nie robimy po ang - popraw) is very impressive for 'youth' (nie uzywaj tego, napisz 'the young').
'Fruthermore' (ortog) seniors are retired, and they have more time for
entertainment- they can do whatever the want or take up new hobbies.
In addition to this , being in old age does not mean that people are
mostly sitting in front of the television or every Sunday going to
church- elders can spend time in a very 'acctive' (ortog) way.
On the other hand, there are those who believe that life in 'an' (niepotr) old age cannot be cheerful, because very often people are tired, sick and wait
only for the inevitable death.
For me this is a really the best time and 'who get this experience' (cos tu nie tak-popraw) can enjoy life.