Gerunds or infinitives

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić kilka zdań. Chodzi o poprawne zastosowanie gerunds or infinitives.

1.At first I was really keen on the idea of learning* speaking* Swahili, but now I'm begining* think it's a bit of a waste of time.
2.I really don't feel like going* out night. I'd prefer stay* in and watch a DVD.
3.Giving* up chocolate is a good idea, but if you intend losing/to lose* ten kilos in three months...
4.I'm delighted to hear* you're coming to the wedding. Rachel and I are certainly both looking forward to see* you again.
5.I've been meaning paint* the front door for ages, but I keep forget* to buy* the paint.
6.We'd really like living* in the city centre but it's virtually impossible find* a three-bedroomed flat at a price we can afford to pay*.
7.I left school when I was 16 working* in my father's firm, but now I regret not to go* to university.
8.I don't mind looking* after the neighbour's cat for a week, but now I refuse to have* it here in the house.
9.They appeared to be* no one in the house. Pickering considered climbing* through one of the open windows but if he did this, he risked atracting* the attention of the neighbours. He decided waiting* until it was dark.
10.Please stop making* so much noise. I'm trying concentrate*.
zerknie ktoś? ważne....
1.At first I was really keen on the idea of learning* speaking* - bezokolicznik, bo 2 x ing obok siebie nie brzmi ladnie.

Swahili, but now I'm begining* think - przed bezokolicznikiem zwykle stawia sie 'to' (z wyjatkiem np. make, let)
I'd prefer stay* in and watch a DVD. znowu czegos brakuje przed bezokolicznikiem

certainly both looking forward to see* you again. tu akurat jest to+gerund
5.I've been meaning paint* brak slowa
6.We'd really like living* bezokolicznik po would like
it's virtually impossible find* brak slowa

7.I left school when I was 16 żeby pracować
I regret not to go* gerund

9.TheRE appeared to be* no one in the house.
He decided waiting* bezokolicznik
I'm trying concentrate*. brak slowa

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia