krótki wywiad do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,

mam prośbę o sprawdzenie wywiadu, który chcę przeprowadzić. Nie jest to długi tekst. Chciałbym, gdyby było to możliwe wysłać tekst zainteresowanej osobie pomocą, e-mailem.

pozdrawiam,
Wojtek
na prawdę nie ma chętnych osób do pomocy? :(
a ja nie mam gdzie tego sprawdzić :(
Wklej tutaj. Lepiej żeby więcej osób na to zerknęło. Przez email to nie wiadomo kto Ci się trafi :)
ok, to są pytania, jakie zamierzam zadać:

Nuno Marco Fernandes Pinheiro. Among other things he describes himself as icon and UI designer, Oxygen coordinator, KDE member, freedom fighter, husband and dreamer.

- So Nuno, which role I've mentioned is the most important in your work and private life and why?

- KDE SC 4.5 has just been released. Can you tell us what you worked on you're the most proud of?

- In which direction is KDE going? Will we experience a stability period after boom of features in first versions of KDE?

- What do you do for KDE? What are your responsibilities except making icons?

- Are you paid for your contribution to KDE? If so, can you tell us who's your employer?

OK. Let's go on to your design tools.

- First time I saw Oxygen icons I thought "he must had been using Adobe Illustrator". Tell our readers what application do you use for designing?

(...)

- Do you use other apps like GIMP or Blender (3D icons) beside Inkscape?

- What about Karbon? Isn't it mature enough?

- Some people was outraged because during making Ubuntu design they used proprietary software. What's your view on this matter?

Oxygen icons appeared with KDE 4.0 release bringing breath of freshness. Let's talk about it.

- How many icons does it comprise?

- How many people belong to the team?

- I heard you were working on KMail icon about 5 hours. How much time do you need to create one icon?

- And inspiration? How do you make it?

- Assume I'd like to make as awesome icons as you do. How much time will I need to achieve such perfecion? Three months, half a year? Two years?

- Recently you're showing financial icons. Can you tell us what apps they make it?

A different kettle of fish.

Reading an account from KDE sprints it turns out you all get on well. Don't you really have any arguments?

And finally some private questions.

- What do you do in your leisure?

- We are all curiuos what Linux distribution do you use? Can you reveal it?

And something special at the end. But admit you had it coming!

- Giving your interview for KDE and Master of Universe you said let's cite you're "a little evil". Tell our readers how does it manifest?
Nuno Marco Fernandes Pinheiro. Among other things he describes himself
as AN icon and UI designer, Oxygen coordinator, KDE member, freedom
fighter, husband and dreamer.
- So Nuno, which role THAT I've mentioned is the most important in your
work and private life and why?
Can you tell us what you worked on THAT you're the most proud of?
Will we experience a stability period after THE boom of features in first versions of KDE?
- THE first time I saw Oxygen icons I thought "he must 'had' (zle slowo, tutaj HAVE been using Adobe Illustrator".
- Do you use other 'apps' (pisz w calosci, nie wdszyscy mamy 18 lat) like GIMP or Blender (3D icons) beside Inkscape?
- What about Karbon? Isn't it 'mature' (chyba nie za trafne slowo tutaj) enough?
- Some people 'was' (ale przeciez 'people' oznacza ze bylo tam wiecej jak jeden, prosze dostosowac czasownik do l. mnogiej i nie robic takich podstawowych bledow) outraged because during THE making OF THE Ubuntu design they used A proprietary software.
- I heard THAT (dlaczego omijasz wazne slowa w zdaniu?) you were working on KMail icon FOR about 5 hours.
- And inspiration? How do you 'make' (calkowite zle slowo, you don't make inspiration, you GET) it?
- Assume THAT (co to jest z tym 'that' dlaczego tego slowa nie lubisz uzywac?)I'd like to make as awesome icons as you do.
Recently 'you're' YOU HAVE BEEN showing financial icons. Can you tell us what 'apps' (ch jasna - pisz to w calosci, bo to mnie zaczyna denerwowac)
'they make it' (napisz to po ang - to jest bzdura)?
What do you do in your leisure TIME?
- We are all 'curiuos' (popraw to jest blednie napisane) what Linux distribution do you use?
Tell our readers how does it manifestS ITSELF?
Po pierwsze dziękuję Ci, że zająłeś się tym!

Sam nie wiem, co mam z tym THAT? Gdzieś mi utkwiło, że można je opuszczać.

Nie wiem, dlaczego masz uprzedzenie do słowa 'apps'. Bardzo często się z nim spotykam, w wielu popularnych serwisach i bynajmniej nie tworzonych przez nastolatków.

> Isn't it 'mature' (chyba nie za trafne slowo tutaj) enough?
O ile wiem, to można w stosunku do oprogramowania powiedzieć, że jest 'mature'

> Some people 'was' (ale przeciez 'people' oznacza ze bylo tam wiecej jak jeden, prosze dostosowac czasownik do l. mnogiej i nie robic takich podstawowych bledow)

dzięki, czasem się mi zdarza

> 'they make it' (napisz to po ang - to jest bzdura)?

No właśnie, tu miałem problem i byłem świadom błędu. Chodziło mi o użycie 'make it to sth' jak np. 'it made it to the top of sth'. Ale nawet tu spartaczyłem, bo powinno być 'will they make it TO'.
Często spotykam się z tą konstrukcją - czy użyłem jej poprawnie?

Co do reszty błędów, to tak - raczej podstawowe. Jestem samoukiem i uczę się angielskiego od 3 lat. Tylko samemu. Myślę jednak by zapisać się na jakiś kurs.
nie bylo az tak zle.
Pani terri ma 80 lat i szybko sie denerwuje
:)
Pewnie ze nie jest tak zle. Niektorzy sie ucza 10 lat i niby 'wszystko' wiedza ale jak przyjdzie wyrazic proste mysli to pisza lub mowia w ten sam sposob jak pisali lub mowili na poczatku.
Uczenie sie samemu jest tak naprawde duzo trudniejsze i wymaga dyscypliny.
Ale ma swoje zalety, nie ma ograniczeń, niewiadomo gdzie ci moze "doprowadzic":)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia