Proszę sprawdzić- bardzo pilne i krotkie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I allways spend my holidays in Poland but a last holidays I spent in Greece.I was staying in beutiful hotel with my parents and brothers. Every day we were going to the beach and we were visiting the biggest sports center in this town. We were spending the best holidays in our life.After returning to the Polish camp I went to the archery. At the camp there were many of my friends. Everyday
have traineing. We oft play voleyball or watch TV. I didn't get bach in home becuse I like new friends! My holidays is fantastich!

Nie wiem ale to ma byc w czasie przeszlym wiec prosze o poprawki:) Za wszystko dzieki wielkie
I 'allways' (ortog) spend my holidays in Poland but 'a' (po co to?) last holidays I spent in Greece.I was staying in (brakuje przedimka) 'beutiful' 9(ortog) hotel with my parents and brothers.
Every day we were going to the beach and 'we' (wg mnie niepotr) were visiting the biggest sports 'center' (centre-BrE) in this town. We were spending the best holidays 'in' OF our life. After returning to the Polish camp I went to the 'archery' (a czy to jest class?- tego nie rozumiem).
Everyday (ale kto? oni? ty? ja? musisz napisac) have 'traineing' (ortog). We 'oft' (napisz w calosci) playED (czas przeszly) voleyball or watchED TV. I didn't get 'bach' (ortog) 'in' (niepotr) home 'becuse' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang - poszukaj i napisz to poprawnie, bo jak nie, to bede bardzo zla) I like new friends! My holidays 'is' (to ma byc w czasie przeszlym i l. mn) 'fantastich' (napisz po ang)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie