Tłumaczenie tekstu dokładnie z sensem! PILNE !!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam przetłumacze ktoś :
FADING RED CARPET

Any movie fan who is worth their DVD collection knows what a good movie premiere night is like. Cameras flashing, fans cheering, and in the middle - the famous red carpet. One by one, the greatest names of Hollywood get out of their sparkling limousines and walk down this carpet to the most stunning of parties. And, of course, everyone wishes they could be there.
Well, except for the stars themselves.
2. Although it may look like they are going to have a ball, for most movie people a night like this is still work. First of all they are in the public eye, even if the fans and the paparazzi are kept at a distance. The smile still has to be kept fixed on their faces, no matter how exhausted they might be. And, if they have the mistfortune to slip on the wer floor, they can be sute to find a snap of that moment in the papers the next day.
3. Then there is the ever-present gossip. If you arrive together, you're probably dating each other. If you arrive separately, pose fot the pictures separately, and finally leave separtaley, it is absolute proof that you're dating each other. Your every move, smile and gesture will be noticed and commented on, and, most likely, misinterpreted.
4.The funny thing is that the least important part of the night is the showing of the movie itself. Most of the people present, from the crew to the critics, have already seen it anyway. The premiere night of the movie "The fantastic Four" had to do without the movie because the film projector broke down, but nobody complained. It is the crowd, the location and the money that you spend that this is really all about.
5.So why do they do it? Well, nuisance or not, it is good publicity. All the media are there, willing to give you a bit of their air time or column space. Besides, it is tradition. Bothersome or not, it just has to take place. As one Hollywood director says, 'If my studio told me I couldn't have a premiere for my film, I'd be offended.'

Proszę o przetłumaczenie będę wdzięczny ;)
wez słownik i bierz się do roboty:D to nic trudnego:)
Bardzo mi pomogłeś ..
ten serwis pomaga ludziom, którzy się starają i robią coś sami:) poza tym chyba płeć pomyliłeś:D

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa