Sprawdzicie?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm sorry but I can't be with you this night because I go to friends. They invited me on a dinner and I decided that I stay in their home all the night. Can you arrive for me tomorrow morning to Sarah's home?
sory about that!

Invitation
I would like invite members english club on flim pt. Smart clothes. Projection will be in our classroom number 6 at 13 a.m. Film is about clothes who use technology warious purposes.
Come and meet designer smart clothes- Marka Polka
Kazawi nie jestem wielkim anglistą ale widzę parę byków. W zdaniu: "They invited me FOR a dinner and I decided that I stay in their home all the night." zapomniałaś o następstwie czasów. Sądzę, że po They powinno być "had", by zaznaczyć, ze ta czynnośc w przeszłości była pierwsza. "All the night" zastąpiłbym "all night-long", bo to trochę lepiej brzmi. Could you pick me up to Sarah's home, będzie pewnie bardziej zrozumiałe. Tylko tyle widzę.
1. I would like invite to attend the meeting all english club's members. The title of the projected movie is "Smart clothes". The movie is about clothes wich use technology to gain various purposes. The Projection will take place at 13 a.m. in our classroom (number 6). <- Tak to widzę. Nie gwarantuje mega poprawności sam amator jestem ale chyba tak będzie mimo wszystko kapkę lepiej.
I would like invite members (tu brakuje 2 slowa) English club TO on 'flim' (co to za slowo, ortog-popraw) 'pt' (to jest niestety Polskie slowo, a przeciez piszesz po ang). 'Smart clothes'. (brak przedimka) projection will be in our classroom number 6 at '13 a.m' (takie cos nie istnieje w jez. ang. Dlaczego nie sluchales na lekcji? Albo moze, to nauczyciel tak uczyl? I to jeszcze 'am. Jak moze byc 13 rano?, piszesz nieuwaznie! Wstyd! tutaj powinno byc albo 13.00 albo 1p.m.
(brak przedimka) film is about clothes 'who' (a od kiedy 'ubrania' staly sie 'zywe' - who uzywamy do ludzi, do ubran cos innego) use technology (brak slowa) 'warious' (ortog) purposes. (To jest nie do zrozumienia...w jaki sposob ubrania uzywaja 'technology'?
Come and meet (brak przedimka) designer (brak slowa) smart clothes- 'Marka' (czy to jest imie kobiety, bo takie nie slyszalam?) 'Polka' (i czy Polka to jest jej/jego nazwisko?)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa