Tłumaczenie z angielskiego na polski.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 88
poprzednia |
Wypowiedź zawodnika, której nie rozumiem za bardzo od "for half..."

Hey Vitor, take my name out of your mouth until you show up for half as many fights as you pullout of.
More less: /don't mind my polish/
... dopuki sie nie pokazesz /bedziesz uczestniczyl/ na połowie z tych walk z ktorych zrezygnowales.
.. z ktorych rezygnujesz. moze ma wiekszy sens.
Today is sunnier than yesterday. Dzień dzisiejszy jest słoneczniejszy niż wczorajszy? Jak chcę powiedzieć dzisiaj jest słoneczniej niż wczoraj to mogę powiedzieć Today is more sunny than yesterday?

Przy okazji ostatniego zdania zapytam jeszcze o przysłówek. Wyczytałem, że przysłówek nie może występować między orzeczeniem, a dopełnieniem i podali taki przykład She speaks Greek well. Wychodzi na to, że Greek robi tu za dopełnienie. Tylko jak Greek jak dla mnie to przydawka, jaki? grecki. A jak sobie przetłumacze, chociaż to chyba nie ma sensu to wyjdzie "po grecku", czyli okolicznik, ale w żadnym razie nie dopełnienie?
'more sunny' moze byc
Greek jest dopelnieniem , przyslowek po dopelnieniu.
Jak dopelnienie jest dlugie , jak np 'she speaks very well Greek and French and some other languages' to wtedy wyjatkowo przyslowek moze byc miedzy dop i orzecz.
savage-
po jakiemu to jest-
'she speaks very well Greek and French and some other languages'
...powinno byc...'She speaks Greek and French very well as well as some other languages' - nie myslisz ze tak lepiej?
Dopełnienie odpowiada na pytania: kogo? czego? komu? czemu? kogo? co? z kim? z czym? o kim? o czym? W angielskim jest inaczej czy jak? Greek-grecki, jaki? grecki, czyli przydawka. Jak sobie przetłumaczę na "po grecku" to nasuwa się pytanie jak? po grecku, czyli okolicznik. Jak z Greek wychodzi dopełnianie?
Nie możesz określać części zdania dopiero po przetłumaczeniu. W zdaniu: it's raining cats and dogs, co na polski tłumaczą niektórzy "leje jak z cebra", jaką część zdania, czym byłyby koty i psy? Cebrem?

Poza tym przydawka to określenie _rzeczownika_. Jakiego rzeczownika? JĘZYK. Greek = JĘZYK grecki.
Teraz wszystko pasuje?
Tak, dzięki.
>>savage-
>>po jakiemu to jest

That's English, hell yes.

I understand your strong natural tendency towards a stylistically well-balanced sentence, which again is only natural on your part. In fact, I’m no less biased towards the same thing.
I wanted to show here how and when the adverb of manner ( besides its unmarked common position at the end of the clause) CAN split a verb and its object.

I can improve it. I’ll narrow down the adverb to one word, which is still dangling between the verb and the object ;

She speaks fluently several Romance and Sintic languages ( ..as well as some dialectal French )
In other words, she’s a walking Harvard linguistic department ‘mean-machine’. Thank God, she’s not my wife. :)
>>>>She speaks fluently several Romance and Sintic languages ( ..as well as some dialectal French )
In other words, she’s a walking Harvard linguistic department ‘mean-machine’.
...what do they say? 'She speaks 20 languages and doesn't make sense in any of them' ;-)
I would go further.
Her mind is so jumbled up that it doesn’t even come out right when she speaks her mother tongue.
Cytat: savagerhino
I would go further.
Her mind is so jumbled up that it doesn’t even come out right when she speaks her mother tongue.

Is she in looovvee?
I don't know. She doesn't like any 'fancy stuff', I guess. She's "never gone beyond three furtive minutes in the missionary position." ha-ha
Maybe I should put up a disclaimer. I forgot it's a 'family forum'. I don't want to be banned 'due to alleged references to sexual promiscuity'.:)

By the way, do you know that "Brave New World" by Huxley was banned in Ireland in 1932 for the same exact reason ?
edytowany przez savagerhino: 24 wrz 2011
By the way, do you know that "Brave New World" by Huxley was banned in Ireland in 1932 for the same exact reason ?

...so was Lady Chatterley's Lover - (in the 1960s)
..and so was "Tropic of Cancer", 1934, by Henry Miller, banned in the US
in the 30’s until the early 60’s, seized by US Customs for sexual explosive content and vulgarity..
as well as many other distinguished authors. Looks like humanity has evolved rather than devolved,
which is a good thing.:)
Jak powiemy "Nie tego oczekiwaliśmy"? Not what we expected?
that is not what we expected
We didn't expect 'that mogloby byc, ale z naciskiem na that
bez nacisku, zdanie byloby tlumaczone jako, Nie oczekiwalismy tego.
Victory because it's only 2 rounds of stalling away. Co dokładnie znaczy to zdanie?
zalezy od kontekstu.
klinczowanie, blokowanie ciosów?
To zdanie to podpis obrazka z dwoma walczącymi zawodnikami.
zwyciestwo, bo jeszcze tylko dwie rundy klinczowania/unikania walki
Witam możne mi ktoś prztłumaczyć takie zdanie a w zasadzie chodzi mi o 2 słowa
HE lent a certain grace to his GRIFT, even value to whwtever he grabbed.He'd been GRIFTER most of his life a guy withaut a permanent address,
czy przypadkiem nie ma to byc 'Drifter'
Grift is essentially the same thing as graft ; a fleece, double cross, skin game or just a scam, if you like. That makes a grifter no better con man than a rip-off artist.
Witam dzięki za pomoc.
Czy znacie dobre tłumaczenie opowiadania Lorelei By Jerome Charyn
Jak należy tłumaczyć tytuł piosenki "No easy way out"?
edytowany przez profesorherny: 09 lis 2011
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 88
poprzednia |