Pomoc szybko

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 43
poprzednia |
On the weekend I'm going to not only read a book but also play on computer. Apart from that, I'm going to leave to club with my friends. Surely I'm not going to spend my time with parents

Z góry dzięki
'On' (zle slowo, poszukaj odpowiednie) the weekend I'm going 'to' (niepotr) not only read a book but also play on (brak cos) computer. Apart from that, I'm going to 'leave' (to jest zle slowo) to (brak cos) club with my friends. 'Surely' (wg mnie to slowo tutaj nie pasuje) I'm not going to spend my time with parents

At the weekend I'm not going to only read a book but also play on a computer. Apart from that, I'm going to go to a club with my friends. Surely I'm not going to spend my time with parents.
Teraz ok
Cytat: anona12
At the weekend I'm not going to only read a book but also play on a computer. Apart from that, I'm going to go to a club with my friends. Surely I'm not going to spend my time with parents.
Teraz ok

NIE - a co napisalam o 'surely' - dlaczego tego nie zmienilas? Wiesz lepiej ode mnie jak to ma byc czy co?
Nie powinna byc inwersja w pierwszym zdaniu?
I'm not only going to...
inwersja zabrzmi bardzo literacko.
...i dlaczego "surely" nie pasuje?
brzmi niegrzecznie?
troche
Mamy uzytkownikow pod nickami "pierdolonymous" i "dupa4", a poprawnosc zdania opiera sie na 'grzecznosci' wyrazu SURELY:)
edytowany przez fui_eu: 23 lut 2012
Wait till we have screw-balls or fartleberries coming out in swarms. No much difference.
I’m wondering where such sick-*&^^% come from.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 23 lut 2012
Cytat: fui_eu
Mamy uzytkownikow pod nickami "pierdolonymous" i "dupa4",

No i fui :-)))
I don't use the word surely very often except in some common expressions:
surely, you gest...or you're joking ( of Airplane fame)
slowly but surely

maybe it's a BrE thing.
Cytat: mg
Mamy uzytkownikow pod nickami "pierdolonymous" i "dupa4",

No i fui :-)))
Hehe fui eu means "it was me", hardly vulgar.
fui eu>>>
you have a Portuguese connection?
A very 'distant' one. I was born in Brazil but have never lived there.
We have close family friends (He's Brazilian/ona jest polka) with a Brazilian connection.
Jose is a great cook and makes a killer caipirinha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caipirinha
I know a few people over there but that's about it.
That drink sounds pretty good
edytowany przez fui_eu: 23 lut 2012
btw,I knew the guy who knew Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu but that's about it either.:)
Cytat: mg
I'm not only going to...
inwersja zabrzmi bardzo literacko.

Ja sie nie spotykam z takim przykladem. Czy ktos zna jakies zrodla. Jest natomiast duzo informacji o "negative inversion".
*Surely I'm not going to spend my time with parents.
Surely tutaj calkowicie nie pasuje, ten wyraz przekazuje ironie smiania sie w glosie.
To nie zawsze jest odpowiednik polskiego 'na pewno' - jak chcemy uzyc jakiegos slowa, ktorego dobrze nie znamy, to warto zformulowac sobie pare zdan z uzyciem jego w jez. polskim, a wtedy przetlumaczyc to na ang.
np.
1. Na pewno pojdziesz do kina jutro?
2. Surely you will go to the flicks tomorrow? PO ang. calkowicie inne konotacje.
3. Czy wiesz to napewno?
4. *Do you know this surely?
5. Chyba wiesz ze ona juz z nim nie mieszka. Surely, you know that...

A co mialo byc w tym zdaniu to...It is clear that I will not... By this, I will not...

Comments please.
Mamy uzytkownikow pod nickami "pierdolonymous" i "dupa4", a poprawnosc zdania opiera sie na 'grzecznosci' wyrazu SURELY:)

nicki kazdy moze sobie wybrac jakie chce - nawet 'stara dupa', a co do grzecznosci, to juz nie jeden raz bylo pisane, ze bez dostosowanej/wlasciwej formy grzecznosciowej to twoj rozmowca moze zle o tobie pomyslec.
Hehe fui eu means "it was me", hardly vulgar.

But it makes me think of "fuj" in Polish.
BTW, I recognize 'fui' as a Spanish word, but 'eu' is not Spanish, right?
In Portuguese both mean "It was me" /more less/.
Thank you
Sorry, ze za pozno jetsem, ale kiepskie tu sa rady!

NIGDY nie mowi sie: AT the weekend. ON jest poprawnie.

On (albo DURING) the weekend I'm going to not only read a book but also play on THE computer. Apart from that, I'm going to GO TO THE/A club with my friends (albo: I'm going to go clubbing with my friends). Surely (albo: MOST CERTAINLY, albo: FOR SURE (potoczniej) I'm not going to spend time with MY parents.

Pierre Dolonymous zawsze grzecznie odpowie!
>>NIGDY nie mowi sie: AT the weekend. ON jest poprawnie.

Teadrinkers do
Slabe te rady PD
at the weekend złe? going to go? Gdzieś Ty to slyszał
What's wrong with 'going to go'? Znalazłem, że

Cytat:
Advanced Grammar in Use, M. Hewings str. 24
"We tend to avoid "going to" +"go" and use the present continuous form of "go" instead.
przykladowe zdanie z tej ksiazki:
"Alice is going to university next year. (rather than ... is going to go to university"

Ale w filmach często słyszałem to wyrażenie.
Poza tym jak wtedy rozróżnić intencję od planów?
going to go slysze czesciej niz cleft sentences bez that :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 43
poprzednia |

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie