prośba o sprawdzenie krótkiego tekstu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej:) jak w temacie. Poniżej wklejam polski tekst i ang tłumaczenie do sprawdzenia. Wszystkie poprawki słownictwa mile widziane:)

PL
1. Stwórz grafikę na koszulkę!

Masz pomysł na koszulkę, która będą chcieli mieć wszyscy? Nie czekaj! Stwórz grafikę korzystając z dowolnego programu graficznego (polecamy Adobe Photoshopa lub Illustratora). Jeśli Twój projekt wygra poprosimy o grafikę w wielkości wektorowej.

2. Przyślij grafikę na konkurs !

Kliknij w „Prześlij grafikę”, załóż darmowe konto i dodaj do katalogu Twoją propozycję grafiki w niskiej (poglądowej) rozdzielczości. Otrzymasz od nas maila potwierdzającego dołączenie Twojej pracy do konkursu. Jesteśmy otwarci na wszystkie, nawet najbardziej zwariowane pomysły!
Jednak prace, które naruszają dobre imię osób trzecich, stanowią naruszenie prawa autorskiego lub nie wyświetlają się poprawnie zostaną odrzucone.

3. Promuj swoją grafikę!

Wygra najbardziej odjechana grafika! Jak to sprawdzimy? Podliczając oddane na nią głosy, dlatego daj znajomym i znajomym znajomych znać, że bierzesz udział w konkursie:)

4. Wygrywaj i zgarniaj kasę !

Przy wyborze zwycięzcy decydującą rolę pełnią oddane głosy, ale pod uwagę bierzemy również komentarze i zawarte w nich oceny oraz estetykę i możliwość przeniesienia grafiki na koszulkę.
Jeśli te elementy wspólnie „zagrają” koszulki z grafiką znajdą się w naszym sklepie, a zwycięzca otrzyma 1500 zł i wieczną chwałę.

ENG:

1. Create an amazing T-shirt graphics!
Have an idea for T-shirt which will be desired by everyone? Do not hesitate! Using any graphic program to create the project (we recommend Adobe Photoshop or Illustarator). If your project wins, we will ask you for the vector size file.
2. Send your graphics and take part in the voting!
Clik ‘Send project’, create a free account and add your works (low resolution). You will get a confirmation of your participation in the contest. We enjoy every, even the craziest, projects! The only condition is that the work must not violate copyright law or offend anyone.
3. Promote your work!
Let your friends know that you participating in the Design4Europe contest and invite them into voting. Every single vote is precious
4. Win and earn!
The contest is won by the project with the highest score (amount of votes) but we take comments and the possibility of creating T-shirt application out of project into consideration as well. If above elements are acceptable, we will start making T-shirts with your project and you get 1500$ and glory.
1. Create T-shirt graphic!
Have you an idea for T-shirt which will want everyone? Do not wait! Using any graphic program to create graphic (we recommend Adobe Photoshop or Illustarator). If your project wins, we'll ask you for the vector size file of graphic.
2. Send graphic for competition!
Click ‘Send project’, create a free account and add to catalog your proposition of graphic (low resolution). You will get a confirmation mail of your participation in the competition. We enjoy every, even the craziest ideas! But works that violate good name of third people, constitute a violation of copyright law or don't display correctly will be rejected.
3. Promote your work!
The craziest graphic will win! How we check that? Counting votes for it, so tell your friends and their friends that you're participating in competition ;)
4. Win and earn!
While choosing winner decisive role attends votes, but we take for consideration comments, marks and aesthetics and possibility to transfer graphic to T-shirt too. If these elements will be OK T-shirts will be in our shop, and winner will get 1500 zł and eternal glory.
sara, może już przestań, bo błąd za błędem sadzisz.
"Using any graphic program to create the project" - "use" lub tak jak napisałaś ale przestawiając szyk zdania zaczynając od "create the ..."
"2. Send your graphics and take part in the voting!" - startujący w konkursie bierze też udział w głosowaniu ? nie było tym mowy...
"Clik ‘Send project’, create a free account and add your works" - to the catalog?
"We enjoy every, even the craziest, projects" - 'every project" lub "all projects"
"Wygrywaj i zgarniaj kasę" win and get the money
"The contest is won by the project" - przecież nie ma jeszcze zwycięzcy,
trochę też zmieniłaś sens tego zdania po polsku "decydującą rolę pełnią oddane głosy" w tłumaczeniu "The contest is won by the project with the highest score"
"If above elements are acceptable" wolałabym "work" zamiast "acceptable" oczywiście napisane odpowiednio
"making T-shirts with your project [graphics], and you get 1500$ and glory

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Programy do nauki języków