Prośba o pomoc w przetłumaczeniu 2 krótkich tekstów.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
A (list formalny) (żadnych skrótów typu i’am itp. Tylko i AM)
Drodzy państwo
Piszę do państwa w sprawie artykułu w państwa gazecie „local park will close!”, który przeczytałem zeszłej środy. Poczułem się bardzo zdenerwowany oraz zły.
Nie zgadzam się z zapowiedzianym zamknięciem parku. Sądze że domki jednorodzinne można zbudować w innym miejscu. Ponadto jestem członkiem organizacji ekologicznej „save the panda”. Będziemy protestować przeciwko tej decyzji.
W dzisiejszych czasach powinnyśmy chronić środowisko, a nie je niszczyć. Powinnyśmy oszczędzać wodę i prąd, segregować śmieci, dbać o czyste powietrzę.
Państwa gazeta powinna przyłączyć się do tych idei. Propagować je i edukować czytelników. Mam nadzieję ,iż posłuchacie mnie państwo.

Wersja B (też list formalny)
Drodzy Państwo
Piszę do Państwa w sprawie państwa artykułu ,który przeczytałem kilka dni temu na temat zamknięcia lokalnego parku. Poczułem się zły i smutny.
Mieszkam nieopodal i co weekend biegam w nim oraz wypoczywam, pozatym należę do organizacji ekologicznej save the panda. Takie miejsca jak to w mieście to dobra rzecz.
Zamiast niszczyć przyrodę powinnyśmy ją chronić i edukować społeczeństwo. Powinniśmy segregować śmieci, dbać o wodę, oszczędzać prąd, budować więcej takich miejsc. Moim zdaniem domki jednorodzinne można wybudować na obżezach miasta.
Chciałbym Państwa prosić o pomoc. Jako gazeta powinniście się państwo przyłączyć do obrony parku i zaprotestować. Mam nadzieję że tak właśnie się stanie.

Bardzo prosiłbym o pomoc, jestem w bardzo podbramkowej sytuacji z góry serdecznie dziękuje.
napisz sam, sprawdzimy.
dlaczego ktos obcy ma poswiecac swoj czas na odrobienie Twojej pracy domowej, jezeli Ty nie robisz nic?
jeśli prosisz o pomoc, to na pewno ktoś ci pomoże, ale na pewno nie napisze za Ciebie!
poza tym i’am to nie jest skrót:)
W takim razie proszę o poprawę tych 3 tekstów ,które przed chwilą napisałem. Teksty mówią o tym samym i są podobne do siebie jednak nie będę tego wyjaśniać gdyż to długa historia. Ogólnie muszą być 3 na ten sam temat. Proszę bardzo o poprawę i z gry dziękuje.

A
Dear Sir
I am writing about your article “Local park will close!” When I read your article last Thursday, I felt very saddened ,upset and depressed.
I do not agree with closing the park because I live near Green Park and go running there every week. Also I support the Save the Panda organisation. The Save the Panda is an ecology organisation. We can not destroy the environment, we must protect them. It is really important for all people.
In my opinion all people should to protect the environment by save energy, segregation of garbage, movement of public transport, save water. Your newspaper should promote such attitudes and protest against this situation.
I hope your newspaper will support to save Green Park.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

B
Dear Sir
I am writing about your article “Local park will close!” When I read your article few days ago, I felt big pain, grief and depressed.
I do not agree with closing the park because I live near Green Park and I go on a picnic every week. I support the Save the Panda organisation. The Save the Panda defend the environment. We can not destroy the environment, we must protect them. It is really important for all people.
I think all people should to protect the environment by save energy, protect the water ,segregation of garbage, movement of public transport. Your newspaper should promote such attitudes and protest against this situation.
I am very angry about all this. Please help us.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

C
Dear Madam
I am writing about your article “Local park will close!” When I read your article in 29st of september, I felt very angry ,upset and woeful.
I do not agree with closing the park because I live near Green Park and walk with my family there every month. I belong the Save the Panda organisation. The Save the Panda is an ecology organisation. We can not destroy the environment, we must protect them. It is really important for all people.
In my opinion all people must to protect the environment by movement of public transport, segregation of garbage, save energy, movement of public transport, save water. Your newspaper should promote such attitudes and protest against this situation.
I hope your newspaper will support to save Green Park.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

Jeszcze raz z góry dziękuje
Cytat: uczen1996
A
Dear Sir
I am writing about your article “Local park will close!” When I read your article last Thursday, I felt very saddened ,upset and depressed.
I do not agree with POMYSLEM, ZEBY ZAMKNAC closing the park because I live near Green Park and go running there every week. Also I support the Save the Panda organisation. The Save the Panda is an ecology<-UTWORZ PRZYMIOTNIK organisation. We can not<RAZEM destroy the environment, we must protect them<-INNY ZAIMEK, TO NIE JEST LICZBA MNOGA. It is really important for all people.
In my opinion all people should to POMODALACH NIE MA 'TO' protect the environment by save PO PRZYMIKACH (BY, AT ITP.) MOZNA UZYC TYLKO FORMY Z -ING energy, segregation of garbage, movement NIE ROZUMIEM, PRZECIEZ TRANSPORT TO RUCH of public transport, save water. Your newspaper should promote such attitudes and protest against this situation.
I hope your newspaper will support DZIALANIA to save Green Park.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.