Recenzja- Tłumaczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o przetłumaczenie tej recenzji:

The film '2012', directed by Roland Emmerich from 2009, tells a story about the end of the world caused by a global cataclysm. It is a story about a few people: a scientist, a daughter of the USA president and a family with an ex-husband. The film bases on a theory of The Maya Civilization which tells that the end of the world will be at 21 January 2012. Script writers: Roland Emmerich and Harald Kloser have written not realistic and typical for American films script.

The film begins when the scientist - Adrian Helmsley (Chiwetel Ejiofor) discovers that the Earth warms up and will cause geomagnetic reversal. However, the second theme tells about a writer - Jackson Curtis (John Cusack) who sets off a travel to save children, an ex-wife and her husband from the cataclysm.

This film has only one advantage: special effects. I have not ever seen a film with so many fantastic special effects. A scene with sinking California or a scene with tsunami in The Himalaya Mountains looks really realistic.

However, the script is really stereotyped. Characters always save each other from death and they have so much luck.

To conclude, I think it is a superb action film. It lasts over 2 hours but I have never been bored. I recommend watching this film for entertainment. What is more, it requires thinking and reflection.

"a family with an ex-husband" - a woman with an ex-husband
"and [what] will cause geomagnetic reversal"
"the second theme tells [who] about a writer "
"an ex-wife and her husband" - jw
"I have not ever seen" - niech sie ktos wypowie czy to jest OK, ja bym napisała "I have never seen"
"It lasts over 2 hours but I have never been bored" - zły czas, to już było minęło
tak na koniec, po przeczytaniu tej recenzji nie wiem, jest ten film ciekawy czy wręcz odwrotnie....
The film '2012', directed by Roland Emmerich 'from' (mnie sie wydaje zle slowo) 2009, tells a story about the end of the world caused by a global cataclysm. It is a story about a few people: a scientist, a daughter of the USA 'president' (daj tutaj duze litery President) and a 'family' (wife) with an ex-husband. The film (brak czasownika) 'bases' (zly czas, tutaj przeszly) on a theory of The Maya Civilization which 'tells' (zle slowo) that the end of the world will be 'at' (zle slowo) (brak przedimka) 21 January 2012. Script writers: Roland Emmerich and Harald Kloser have written 'not realistic and typical for American films script' (maslo maslane, zle formulowane, napisz a script, which is...).

The film begins when the scientist - Adrian Helmsley (Chiwetel Ejiofor) discovers that the Earth 'warms' (zly czas) up and (tu cos brak) will cause geomagnetic reversal. 'However' (nie rozumiem dlaczego to slowo uzylas, bo jak tak, to ma sie laczyc z pierwszym a tego nie robi), the second theme tells about a writer - Jackson Curtis (John Cusack) who sets off ON 'a' (zle slowo) travel to save (cos tu brak) children, an ex-wife and her husband from the cataclysm.

I have 'not' (niepotr) 'ever' NEVER seen a film with so many fantastic special effects.

'Characters always save each other from death and they have so much luck' (ja napisalabym to inaczej...Characters always have...).

It lasts over 2 hours but I 'have never been' (to jest zle- tutaj 'wasn't') bored.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie