rozprawka matura "zycie w rodzinie wielodzietnej.przedstaw wady i zalety w formie rozprawki."

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej :) Bylabym wdzieczna za sprawdzenie tej rozprawki i wskazanie bledow, ewentualnie o wskazowki co zobic zeby praca byla lepsza, co robie zle itp. Z gory dziekuje i pozdrawiam :)
Which single child does not dream about having a brother or sister to play with? Certainly having a siblings has many benefits but there are two sides to every question,thus, I try to display both advantages and disadvantages of being a member of a numerous family.

To begin with, the greatest benefit of being brought up with many brothers or sisters is ability to solve problems and get in with other people. Indeed, arguments about toys or clothes are unavoidable,therefore, people who have such expirences are made to deal with it and meet halfway.

Secondly, children form a numerous family always have somebody to play with.They never feel lonely and always have companionship. Surely, siblings who go to school together know that the more the marrier.

On the other hand, living in a big family may be overwhelming. Endless sibling rivalry and insufficient attention of parents can cause unhappiness and even huge conflicts between family members.

Additionally, it happens that younger children are estimated in terms of their older brothers and sisters,therefore, they often feel underestimated and distressed.

In conclusion, growing up in a numerous family has not only virtues but also drawbacks.However, It is essential to take into account the fact that bonds between siblings are inextricable,thus,if you happen to have a brother and sister, they are certainly worthy of becoming your best friends.Nevertheless, whether you come from a big family or a small one everything depends on proper upbringing.
Which 'single' (nie, ja dalabym slowo 'only') child does not dream about having a brother or sister to play with? Certainly having 'a' (po co to 'a' przed l. mn-siblings?) siblings has many benefits (przecinek przed slowem 'but' bo tutaj dajesz druga mysl) but there are two sides to every 'question' (to nie jest question, ale moze 'story' czy cos takiego) ,thus, I WILL try to display both advantages and disadvantages of being a member of a 'numerous' (cos mi sie to slowo nie za bardzo podoba - poszukaj inne) family.

To begin with, the greatest benefit of being brought up with many brothers or sisters is (brak przedimka) ability to solve problems and get 'in' (zle slowo, tu ma byc ON) with other people. Indeed, arguments about toys or clothes are unavoidable, 'therefore' (daj inne slowo, np. consequently - sprawdz w slowniku co to znaczy), people who have such 'expirences' (blad ortog) are 'made' (za silne slowo, tu trzeba napisac 'przyzwyczajemi') to deal with 'it' (zle 'experiences' to jest l. mn, tu tez trzeba l. mn) and meet (kogo? czego? musisz napisac) halfway.

Secondly, children 'form' (ortog) a numerous family always have somebody to play with.
'Surely' (za silne i dziwne slowo tutaj, nie mozesz tak twierdzic i pisac, ze to jest napewno, bo nie wiesz - daj cos innego), siblings who go to school together know that the more the 'marrier' (blad ortog).

On the other hand, living in a big family may be overwhelming (ale dla kogo? musisz napisac).

Additionally, it happens that younger children are 'estimated' (calkowicie nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj, daj cos innego) in terms of their older brothers and sisters, 'therefore' (za silne slowo, wystarczy 'so'), they often feel 'underestimated' (tego nie rozumiem, zle slowo) and distressed.

In conclusion, growing up in a numerous family has not only virtues but also drawbacks.However, It is essential to take into account the fact that bonds between siblings are inextricable,thus,if you happen to have a brother and sister, they are certainly worthy of becoming your best friends. (To zdanie jest za dlugie, duzo sie w nim dzieje, podziel to)

Nevertheless, whether you come from a big family or a small one everything depends on 'proper' (no to jest temat rzeka - musisz napisac dokladnie co rozumiesz przez to slowo) upbringing.
bardzo dziekuje za pomoc ;)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa