przetłumaczenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Mam ogromną prośbę. Zmagam się z przetłumaczeniem tego tekstu. Bardzo proszę o pomoc.

Coca-Cola history started in 1886 when Dr. John S. Pemberton, a pharmacist from Atlanta, created the most iconic soft drink ever. His distinct formula for a flavoured syrup „was mixed with carbonated water and deemed excellent by those who sampled it.” This world’s best-selling sparkling beverage is universally recognisable and it is estimated that around 94% of the Earth’s inhabitants know the brand. There are so many myths and incredible stories around Coca-Cola that we have decided to do some research and ascertain the facts.

1. The name of Coca-Cola comes from its two ingredients: kola nuts and coca leaves. Until 1903, this soft drink contained a dose of cocaine! Of course, the company denies any presence of psychoactive elements of coca-leaf extract now and in the past. In the late 19th century it was believed that cocaine tonics could cure various ailments such as nausea, headache, constipation and even impotence!
2. Coca-Cola is not sold in two countries in the world – North Korea and Cuba. The latter one may soon enjoy the taste of Coke providing that the US federal government lifts the trade embargo. Due to a recent thaw in bilateral relations between the USA and Cuba establishing American presence once again on the island can be quite feasible.
3. It was Coca-Cola that helped to shape the image of Santa Claus! We can say that his trademark red suit is down to the company’s regular advertising. Since 1920s this rotund and jolly character that everyone loves has been at the heart of Coca-Cola posters. 4. Up to now three people have tried to sell Coca-Cola’s formula to Pepsi, but the biggest competitornotified the FBI and Coca-Cola of the incident. The secret ingredients still remain secret. 5. Did you know that Coca-Cola makes over 3,500 beverages (e.g. Fanta, Sprite, Cappy etc.)? It would take you around 9 years to try them all if you consumed one per day. Therefore, it will not surprise you that the brand is worth $74 billion. Can you even imagine such an amount of cash? 6. Apart from these brilliant facts, Coca-Cola can have very practical use. It is a potent insect repellent – a bowl of Coke placed away from you and your guests in the garden will keep unwanted vermin far from you. If various stains bother you, pour a few drops of Coca-Cola over the surface to enjoy clean textile and pots. It can dissolve dirt in your toilet, remove corrosion on a car battery in a flash whereas Diet Coke will help you get rid of permanent hair dye with ease.

Needless to say, we do not recommend you to drink Coca-Cola or any other soda drink every day. In case you did not know, it leads to calcium depletion, weight gain, dehydration and high-sugar intake. So remember that there are some pros and cons of consuming fizzy drinks and maybe you should select healthy alternatives such as mineral water and 100% juices.
gdzie twoje tlumaczenie
Nikt z nas tego nie będzie tłumaczył.
W wikipedii jest pl opis nt Coca-cola:)
Chyba jakies kiepskie zarty.... nie moge tego pojac....
To jest moje tłumaczenie. Jednego zdania nie mam wcale przetłumaczonego. W takim razie proszę chociaż o sprawdzenie i ewentualne poprawienie. Nie chodzi mi o tłumaczenie googlowskie tylko o porządne.

6 things you didn’t know about Coca – Cola
Coca-Cola history started in 1886 when Dr. John S. Pemberton, a pharmacist from Atlanta, created the most iconic soft drink ever. (Historia coca-coli zaczęła się w 1886 r. kiedy dr John S. Pemberton, farmaceuta z Atlanty, stworzył najbardziej charakterystyczny napój bezalkoholowy).
His distinct formula for a flavoured syrup „was mixed with carbonated water and deemed excellent by those who sampled it.” (Jego odemienny przepis
This world’s best-selling sparkling beverage is universally recognisable and it is estimated that around 94% of the Earth’s inhabitants know the brand. (
There are so many myths and incredible stories around Coca-Cola that we have decided to do some research and ascertain the facts. (Jest tak wiele mitów i nieprawdopodobnych historii o Coca – Coli, że zdecydowaliśmy zrobić kilka badań i ustalić fakty).

1. The name of Coca-Cola comes from its two ingredients: kola nuts and coca leaves. (Nazwa coca-coli pochodzi od dwóch składników: orzechów kola i liści koki). Until 1903, this soft drink contained a dose of cocaine! (Aż do 1903 r. napój ten zawierał dawkę kokainy). Of course, the company denies any presence of psychoactive elements of coca-leaf extract now and in the past. (Oczywiście firma zaprzecza jakiejkolwiek obecności psychoaktywnych składników z wyciągu z liści koki, teraz i w przeszłości). In the late 19th century it was believed that cocaine tonics could cure various ailments such as nausea, headache, constipation and even impotence! (Pod koniec XIX w. wierzono, że toniki z koki mogą wyleczyć różne dolegliwości jak nudności, bóle głowy, zaparcie a nawet impotencję).
2. Coca-Cola is not sold in two countries in the world – North Korea and Cuba. (Coca-cola nie jest sprzedawana w dwóch krajach na świecie – Korea Północna i Kuba). The latter one may soon enjoy the taste of Coke providing that the US federal government lifts the trade embargo. (Ten ostatni może wkrótce cieszyć się smakiem coli pod warunkiem, że rząd federalny USA zniesie embargo na handel). Due to a recent thaw in bilateral relations between the USA and Cuba establishing American presence once again on the island can be quite feasible.(Ze względu na ostatnie obustronne ocieplenie stosunków pomiędzy USA a Kubą, ustalenie Amerykańskiej obecności na wyspie po raz kolejny może być całkiem możliwe).
3. It was Coca-Cola that helped to shape the image of Santa Claus! (To była coca-cola, która przyczyniła się do ukształtowania wizerunku św. Mikołaja). We can say that his trademark red suit is down to the company’s regular advertising. (Można powiedzieć, że jego cecha charakterystyczna czerwony garnitur jest do regularnej reklamy firmy). Since 1920s this rotund and jolly character that everyone loves has been at the heart of Coca-Cola posters. (Od 1920 r. ten pulchny i radosny charakter/postać, który wszyscy pokochali jest w sercu plakatów Coca-Coli). 4. Up to now three people have tried to sell Coca-Cola’s formula to Pepsi, but the biggest competitor notified the FBI and Coca-Cola of the incident. (Aż do teraz trzy osoby próbowały sprzedać przepis Coca-coli Pepsi ale największy konkurent zawiadomił FBI i coca-colę o zdarzeniu). The secret ingredients still remain secret (Tajne składniki wciąż pozostają tajemnicą). 5. Did you know that Coca-Cola makes over 3,500 beverages (e.g. Fanta, Sprite, Cappy etc.)? (Czy wiesz, że coca-cola robi ponad 3500 napojów (np. Fanta, Sprite, Cappy, itp.) It would take you around 9 years to try them all if you consumed one per day.(Zajmie Ci około 9 lat na spróbowanie ich wszystkich, jeśli będziesz spożywał jeden napój dziennie). Therefore, it will not surprise you that the brand is worth $74 billion. (Dlatego nie zaskakuje to, że marka jest warta 74 miliardów dolarów). Can you even imagine such an amount of cash? (Możesz sobie wyobrazić taką ilość gotówki?) 6. Apart from these brilliant facts, Coca-Cola can have very practical use.(Oprócz tych znakomitych faktów, coca-cola może mieć bardzo praktyczne wykorzystanie). It is a potent insect repelent – a bowl of Coke placed away from you and your guests in the garden will keep unwanted vermin far from you. (Jest silnym/skutecznym środkiem odstraszającym owady – miska z colą umieszczona od Ciebie i Twoich gości w ogrodzie zachowa niechcianych robactwo/szkodniki z dala od Ciebie). If various stains bother you, pour a few drops of Coca-Cola over the surface to enjoy clean textile and pots. (Jeśli różne plamy przeszkadzają Ci nalej kilka kropel coca-coli na powierzchnię aby cieszyć się czystymi materiałami i garnkami). It can dissolve dirt in your toilet, remove corrosion on a car battery in a flash whereas Diet Coke will help you get rid of permanent hair dye with ease. (Może rozpuszczać brud w Twoim WC, usuwać w mig/błyskawicznie korozję na akumulatorze, natomiast dietetyczna cola pomoże Ci pozbyć się z łatwością trwałej farby do włosów). Needless to say, we do not recommend you to drink Coca-Cola or any other soda drink every day. (Nie trzeba dodawać, że nie polecamy pić codziennie coca-coli ani żadnego innego napoju gazowanego). In case you did not know, it leads to calcium depletion, weight gain, dehydration and high-sugar intake. (W przypadku gdy nie wiesz, prowadzi to do zmniejszenia/nieodoboru wapnia, przyrostu masy ciała, odwodnienia i wysokiego spożycia cukru). So remember that there are some pros and cons of consuming fizzy drinks and maybe you should select healthy alternatives such as mineral water and 100% juices. (Więc pamiętaj, że są pewne plusy i minusy spożywania napojów gazowanych i może powinieneś wybrać zdrową alternatywę jak woda mineralna czy 100% sok).
wzielas google translate i zmienilas pojedyncze slowa, a jak cos bylo zle przetlumaczone, to nie przepisalas.

brzydko sie bawisz
google translate jest dobre to tlumaczenie pojedynczych slowek a nie calych zdan. i nie ukrywam, ze korzystalam z jego pomocy, bo jak inaczej mialam to przetlumaczyc? ale nie jest to kopiuj wklej kali jesc kali pic. staralam sie tlumaczyc to z sensem, ale nie jestem dobra z angielskiego i musialam jakos sobie poradzic. grzech?
Cytat: haniap234
google translate jest dobre to tlumaczenie pojedynczych slowek a nie calych zdan. i nie ukrywam, ze korzystalam z jego pomocy, bo jak inaczej mialam to przetlumaczyc?

na podstawie swojej znajomosci angielskiego. Tutaj pomagamy osobom, które pracują samodzielnie.
no to jak samodzielnie mam przetlumaczyc zdanie skoro nie moge korzystac z niczego? bo chyba nie rozumiem jak mozna cos przetlumaczyc nie korzystac ze slownika i innych pomocy?
nie rozumiesz, co to znaczy 'korzystac z pomocy w tlumaczeniu'.
znalazlam pomoc na innym forum, dziekuje za zyczliwosc.
wroc tutaj, jak sama zaczniesz sie uczyc
pewnie ktoś sie nie zorientowal, ze sprawdza wypociny translatora, bo cwaniaczka Hania chce mieć odbębnioną prace domową
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie