Sprawdzenie opowiadania - czasy przeszłe...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy mógłby ktoś to przeczytać i poprawić?? Głownie chodzi mi o to czy czasy sa dobrze dobrane no i te zdanie pewnie też są coś nie tak napisane....

When the classroom door opened everybody went silent. To our class entered head master and policeman. Everyone was surprised when saw it. Every pupil looked around class. "Your friend Maggie escaped from home. Do you know anything about it?" policeman said. In the class was silence. Suddenly Evelin said: "Does she did it about she spoke?" (chodziło mi o "Czy ona zrobiła to o czym mówiła". Then policeman had asked her to went out. Evelin told him about Maggie's problems in home and in school. For long time Maggie was beginning learn badly, she got badly marks and met with peculiar people. She didn't talk about it to anything. Her parents said" "Either you keep out those people or you get out of our home!". Policeman asked Evelin "Where can be Maggie?". But Evelin didn't know where was her friends. She spoke that didm't see her a lot of days. Head master and policeman had come back to class and spoke with other pupils about Maggie. Unfortunatly they didn't help them because Maggie had gone to school rarely. On break avoided friends, after lessons mysterious man drive her anywhere. Suddenly Evelin said:"Oh no!" and everyone glanced at her. "Maggie send me SMS -it's end"". Evelin knew where her friends was sitting when was sad. She quickly was running on last floor, policeman went 30 seconds later. There was Maggie and tried swallowed slepping pill. Fortunatly Evelin conviced her of wrongs effects this idea. When they had come back to class psychologist helped Maggie. "How we can help Maggie when she return to school" debated other pupils.

Wiadomo o co w tym w ogóle chodzi??
Z góry dzięki jeśli komuś będzie chciało się to czytać i poprawić ;)
Proooszę...bo to już na jutro...
Jeszcze nie jest za późno, bo przełożyła nam...SPrawdzi ktoś?
Jak nie przestaniesz spamować to pewnie NIE.
chciałam, żeby temat był w górze...

»

Pomoc językowa