Bardzo proszę o przetłumaczenie piosenki =))

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Twenty seconds on the back time. I feel you're on the run. Never lived too long to make right. I see you're doing fine. And when I get that feeling. I can no longer slide I can no longer run. And when I get that feeling. I can no longer hide for it's no longer fun.
Well you can say what you want . But it won't change my mind. I'll feel the same about you. And you can tell me you're reasons. But it won't change my feelings. I'll feel the same about you.
What I am is what you want to be . Now that I'm not there. Took the tables away from you. It's turned and I don't care. And when I get that feeling. I can no longer slide I can no longer run. And when I get that feeling. I can no longer hide for it's no longer fun.
Well you can say what you want . But it won't change my mind. I'll feel the same about you. And you can tell me you're reasons. But it won't change my feelings. I'll feel the same about you.
I've said goodnight try to sleep tight . Just dream of me. Go close your eyes cause I've closed mine. The sun will shine from time to time. When you dream of me.
Dwadzieścia sekund wstecz. czuję że uciekasz. nigdy nie żyłam/em za długo by to naprawić.Widzę ze dobrze sobie radzisz.A kiedy mam to uczucie.Nie mogę dłużej unikać( uciekać w bok) nie mogę dłużej uciekać.I kiedy mam to uczucie nie mogę dłużej kryć się bo nie jest to już zabawne
ref Cóż możesz mówić co chcesz.Alę nie zmieni to mojego zdania.Czuję to samo do ciebie.Możesz powiedzieć mi swoje powody.Ale to nie zmieni moich uczuć.Czuję to samo do ciebie.
To czym jestem jest tym czym ty chcesz być.Teraz kiedy mnie tam nie ma.
Zabrane są twoje losy.Są odwrócone i nie dbam o to. I kiedy mam to uczucie nie mogę dłużej unikać( uciekać w bok) nie mogę dłużej uciekać.I kiedy mam to uczucie nie mogę dłużej kryć się bo nie jest to już zabawne
ref
powiedziałam/em dobranoc spróbuj spać dobrze.Tylko o mnie śnij.Dalej zamknij swe oczy bo ja swoje już zamknąłem/am.Słońce będzie świecić od czasu do czasu.Kiedy będziesz o mnie śnić
ref

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie