Prosze o sprawdzenie e-mailu i listu :-)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
List:
Hi Max!
I am sorry, I haven’t written to you for a long time but I was very busy. Thank you very much for you last letter. I am written this letter, because I will try about scholarship on departure for england, in order to there learn history and cultures of countries. I am know about scholarship from the best friend. I want to leave on 3 months, but I must produce personal proof before arrival and produce new passport. I am interesting England from a long time, because there it is a lot curious places, interesting buildings, this state has curious history. I must finish now. I have a hope that we will face each other during holidays. Regards for whole family.
Bye XYZ

e-mail:

Dear Peter
How are had you? I am has been deduced with parents for big city. We have been carried as we are built in new place. They are here a lot restaurant, stores, supermarket and is park here it is possible to rest. I invite you for I to visits. It will appeal definitely it this place.
Byłbym wdzięczny gdyby jakaśosoba sprawdział mi te teksty. Z góry dzięki:-) POZDRAWIAM

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie