proszę o tłumaczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 118
poprzednia |
Oczy anielskie... dusza diabelska; )

Hmm jakby to powiedzieć.. jestem piekielnie czarującym aniołkiem :)

Od grzechu zaczął się mój świat,
a że Bóg mnie stworzył, a szatan opętał....
jestem wiec odtąd po dziś dzień
raz grzeszna raz święta....
zdradliwa i wierna.....
dobra i zła...
daje rozkosz i rozpacz....
wywołuje uśmiech i łzy…
jak piołun i miód....
jestem jak anioł i demon,
jak upiór i cud
i szczyt nad chmurami i przepaść bez dna...
jestem początkiem i końcem KOBIETA-JA..

Bardzo proszę o tłumaczenie , z góry dziękuję
A quick translation - could be better, but the gist is as follows...I'll fine tune it if you like & post the final translation !

From sin began my world
Created by God, possessed by Satan
therefore I am from this day
both sinful then holy
Unfaithful and true
Good and bad
I give ecstasy and despair,
Invoke laughter and tears,
Like wormwood and honey
I'm angel and demon,
Ghoul and apparition,
The mountain peak above the clouds, the bottomless abyss
I am the beginning and the end - WOMAN, AM I.

Basia
And am I to understand you are a "devilishly, enchanting angel"
!
barbara dziękuję za tłumaczenie , chodzi mi jeszcze o przetłumaczenie dwóch pierwszych linijek ,potrzebuje ten tekst cały, molto grazie:)
barbara dziękuję za tłumaczenie , chodzi mi jeszcze o przetłumaczenie dwóch pierwszych linijek ,potrzebuje ten tekst cały, molto grazie:)
Oczy anielskie... dusza diabelska; )

Hmm jakby to powiedzieć.. jestem piekielnie czarującym aniołkiem :)
????
Eyas of an angel...the soul of a devil

Hmmmm how should I say this ?...I am a devilishly, enchanting angel

O to chodzi ??

Basia
Sorry...EYES of an angel
nie powinno byc 'THE eyes of an angel'?
Hi,

No…I wouldn’t have said so….Omitting the ‘the’ would seem more in keeping with the structure of the rest of the poem - whilst I take your point, it’s more a case of interpretation with poetic licence. Both are correct - I’m bilingual, born, educated & lived in England all my life but spoke Polish from birth - I would honestly say, in a poetic context, it sounds better in English without the extra ‘the’.

Its not the only word or phrase where I could have used a slightly more straightforward option - but when translating poetry, for me, the object of the exercise is that it works in both languages. I think it reads well in English & retains it’s rhythm and intensity.

However, that’s only my opinion & I’m sure I'm not qualified to comment! I only fell upon the site and the poem by chance, liked it and wondered how it would sound in English !

Basia
>No...I wouldn't have said so....

Dlaczego tak to ujelas? Czysbys juz inaczej na to patrzyla?
Dlaczego jak to ujelam ? Prosze wyjasnic, nie rozumiem komentarza....
Jesli masz na mysli: nie powiedzialabym tak to forma jaka uzylas jest nieodpowiednia. Powinno byc :I wouldn't say so....
>Jesli masz na mysli: nie powiedzialabym tak to forma jaka uzylas jest
>nieodpowiednia. Powinno byc :I wouldn't say so....

Spot-on, mate.
>Jesli masz na mysli: nie powiedzialabym tak to forma jaka uzylas jest
nieodpowiednia. Powinno byc :I wouldn't say so....

Jest jak najbardziej odpowiednia: somebody said so and she wouldn't have; odniosła się kobieta do przeszłości, ot co
>somebody said so and she wouldn't have

so now she would, wouldn't she?
>>>cos tu nie tak, ostatnia linijka
...jestem początkiem i końcem KOBIETA-JA..
>>>>I am the beginning and the end - Woman, am I
wg mnie to:
I am the beginning and the end : Woman - ME.
Jest jak najbardziej odpowiednia: somebody said so and she wouldn't have; odniosła się kobieta do przeszłości, ot co

She wouldn't have said (or written) so, if she knew the grammar rules...but she didn't, so she made a small mistake, that's it ;-)

Another explanation is, that because I'm still a learner it's me who is wrong... Waiting for the others verdict....
artur-
masz racje. Wg mnie powinno byc. 'I wouldn't say so'.
No ale jak wiesz, nativi nigdy przeciez sie nie myla.
There was a similar qury recently: somebody asked if "I wouldn't have thought so' can refer to the present. it can, though this is against a formal rule of grammar. It's just spoken English - the speaker does not want to commit themselves to what they are stating and looks for an appropriate form to convey this... and uses the perfect infinitive, which has another meaning but the speaker makes it mean what they want to :-)
Forgive me guys....is that all you are interested in - point scoring ?...Correct my Polish translation....God knows, it probably needs it - but please leave the English alone !
I'm born here, lived all my life here, educated and work here. I've spoken English all my life - if you find fault with my use of the English language, then I assure you, it would be open to debate.
Perhaps I'm missing the point...or losing something in the translation...I honstly hope so...because I thought this site was dedicated to the exchange of knowledge and language.
I had great hopes of being able to bring my Polish back up to date and reciprocating in English, however, it would seem that I was mistaken as you obviously have no need of any assistance. I on the other hand do.
Best wishes
B
Thank you MQ !!!
Correct my Polish translation....God knows, it probably needs it - but please leave the English alone !
I'm born here, lived all my life here, educated and work here. I've spoken English all my life - if you find fault with my use of the English language, then I assure you, it would be open to debate.

... she made a small mistake, that's it ;-)

That was just a tiny remark, why are you so serious about it and where is your declared openess for a debate...?
artur, nie brnij. zagrałeś i przegrałeś. przeproś i będzie ok
Hi,

I guess as a native English speaker....I never question my own grammar and if there was an error in my speech, it would certainly not be noticed by myself nor any other native English speaker. Perhaps we assume that because a language is our own from birth and we have used it everyday of our lives, this somehow precludes the possibility of our ever making mistakes. There is a difference between using a language from birth & a 'text book' learnt language.

HOWEVER the interesting thing is that I learned my Polish in the same way, from birth....I can't tell you tell why or how I choose to use a particular tense...I don't think I could even tell you what they are ! It just happens. It's quite an odd place to be, also something most people forget, is that the Polish I was taught developed in England after the war. I didn't even go to Poland till I was in my twenties. The Polish my grandmother spoke in England after 50 years of living here had developed along different lines...incorporated English brand names etc....

Anyway....I could go on, but I'm sure you've had quite enough ! I'm more than happy to translate into 'living' English if anyone would like me to, but I'm sure you have forum members more eloquent and qualified than I am !
Kind regards
b
No worries, Barbara. Your translation is just fine. Good work, really!
Artur, come off it, it doesn't speak highly of you :) She doesn't have to explain anything. If she likes to use "perfect" she will do it. That's not your business to correct her.

Suprise, we all are natives as well :) We do make loads of mistakes, and that's the way a language works. It's too complicated even for natives to avoid every mistake, cause you live among the people and the people speak bad or good language. You pick up good and bad models that affect you anyhow. So, if she used "perfect", maybe she did it intentionally or subconsciously chose this or that "time" to underscore her thinking.
Naturally, she did it as if it were nothing strange to her. She lives there and knows what is a natural English nowadays. You peruse grammar books and eke out your sources to make up for your "mind gaps" day in day out and to improve on your language skills. She just have it :)

You'd be better off not starting this ridiculous debate over trivia. Fair enough. I might have exaggerated, so sorry, but now and again, why do you have to always attack just like that ? Don't get it! Wanna bite me ? All right, do that, but remember, I like to skirmish with people whoever they be. Spot mistakes in my writing, point them out! But let's not go into natives thinking, as they know their onions, I suppose, and it would be inappropriate to dig deeper to finally bogged down, as you did :) Maybe it's time you effected some reconciliation ? Eh? Do that and take care!
merix,
>It's too complicated even for natives to avoid every mistake, 'cause' (as you know merix, my favourite word on this forum)
>She lives there and knows what is a natural English nowadays. (She and many others)
merix - love - She just 'have' it.
>over trivia.- What to you is 'trivia' people have written lengthy books about!
>Wanna bite me? (Yes, all over, just waiting my chance, but pretty soon I hope)
merix,
>It's too complicated even for natives to avoid every mistake, 'cause' (as you know merix, my favourite word on this forum)
>She lives there and knows what is a natural English nowadays. (She and many others)
merix - love - She just 'have' it.
>over trivia.- What to you is 'trivia' people have written lengthy books about!
>Wanna bite me? (Yes, all over, just waiting my chance, but pretty soon I hope)
I don't know what this row is about, really! Should I apologize as someone insisted? Don't think so. Didn't say anything offensive. If you don't remember I said something like: "Another explanation is, that because I'm still a learner it's me who is wrong... Waiting for the others verdict...." And my previous remark had a smile at the end...

Anyway, I'm always astonished by sayings like: "...but please leave the English alone !
I'm born here, lived all my life here, educated and work here. I've spoken English all my life..." I don't know you barbara_d and I didn't want to put you down, it's just my way of learning, that I pick up some sentences which didn't sound good to me and start a discussion about it. And as you can notice I'm also too lazy to help people too often... I write occasionally and only on topics which are interesting to me enough. Being a native isn't a cure for all linguistic diseases. I can give you examples of my own writing in Polish where you can find a lot of mistakes and I have been learning this language for 38 years.... but I would never say "leave my Polish alone..I'm a native" ;-)
Ok then, let's drop it. I hope you accepted my explanation. That's the way I am and I didn't mean anything personal except the part of being a native, which I won't accept as a proof of grammatical or stylistic correctness...
Bardzo Ci dziękuję , wszytkim bardzo dziękuję
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 118
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Zagranica