Artykuł o Jarmarku dominikańskim

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam artykuł przetłumaczony do sprawdzenia .

Last yer I visited the Dominican fair in Gdańsk, Poland. Is This Yearly, great holiday of city of Danzig , connected long ago more with Dominicanfriars' order, today more with fair.

Church Św. The Nicolaus near Dominican square, passing for the oldest brick church of Danzig, belonged invariably to the order the Dominican friars, which imported from Cracow here Polish Holy Jacek the Odrowąż, and the duke placed the Świętopełk.

Monks you, wanting to induce faithful to numerous participation in mass Św. fair they they, applied about privilege furnih fair, on what got permission from pope Alexandra IV in 1260 r.

Since then what year 4 August - in day Św. Bells sounded in city Dominik about hour 12.00 signaling beginning fair. Initially people's feast served religious prayers and party, quickly however he reformed in economic event and cultural about large meaning for whole city.

The largest freight houses in draught of whole year prepared on this day. He with time enlarged both the area, as and the time of duration of fair. Except square Dominican Long ul. hugged and Jagellonian Ramparts, and at present also StMary's ul.. Moreover it lasts two, and even three weeks.

Long ago, in day Św. , Czech glass, can will buy on fair Dominik toruńskie ginger - breads, Kashubian ceramics eastern furs and carpets, English fabric, gipsy pots as well as gdańską vodka and ambers. Jewellery reigns today and original dresses.

I was sad when it was time lave.I had a marvellous time there and i hope to go in next of year.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie