bardzo proszę o tłumaczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
You and I will counquer this world you and me, will turn our love into something greater you and me will make the time to stop you and I have found heaven within ourselves a place where we can build our home of Passion between the stars... You and I have the power to make a new paradise you are my Eve and I am your Adam... no need of clothes, no need to cover our true passion... no need to hide that I need you with all my strenght... this passion that burns hot deep inside of me... I am ready baby, ready to love you, to be inside of you... ready for one day to come and we have our fountain of love.. You, and only you are my fountain, I am thirsty of you, I need you I need my holy water, that will raise me to heaven, and bring our love to a higher level of passion, that only you and me, have for each other... I love you I love you and I love you!!! is not enough to express all my fellings for you my life won't be enough to give you all the love I have for you... but my promise to you, is that every single day, I will give you the best in me, with no limits, everyday will be more... only for you you own my heart, my whole being belongs to you... my whole being trembles, with the sweet image of you in my life... thank you baby, for being who you are to me... for all the love I recieve every single day from you... for all the smiles I am able to withdraw from you.. I promise you for the eternity, that I will always love you... 'cause I need you forever... pehaps a lot more than forever... I love you so much!! and still is not enough to tell you how much I deeply love you my love for you, is endless... I love you even beyond my own limits!

Wiem , że jest tego sporo , ale bardzo proszę o przetłumaczenie , z góry bardzo dziękuję za pomoc
Ponownie proszę o tłumaczenie :) z góry bardzo dziękuję
Nikt nie da rady tego przetłumaczyć? :)
Dłuuuugi txt o miłości, o tym, że para może razem zdobyć szczyty (przenośnie i dosłownie), pokonać wszystkie przeszkody i takie tam... :-))
... i jeszcze o wielkiej namiętności, niebie i tym, że słów -- choćby największych -- zawsze za mało, żeby ująć to uczucie, które jeszcze z czasem będzie olbrzymieć...
...i że nie potrzebujecie ciuchów. Pewnie o to mu głównie chodzi.
Jeśli tak strasznie kocha, to może niech się uczy polskiego?
Dziękuję , choć bardzo mi zależy na dokładnym tłumaczeniu , ponieważ mniej więcej wiem o czymjest ten tekst:) Gdyby ktoś z was miał chwilkę i ochotę na przetłumaczenie to była bym bardzo wdzięczna , pozdrawiam
hej
czy ktoś wie co oznacza "Metatheoraizing" ?
pomóżcie please :)
sorry mała pomyłka .. chodzi mi o - "Metatheorizing"
jeżeli znalazł by się ktoś chętny , przetłumaczyć ten tekst , to chyba zacznę skakać z radości :)
please:) bardzo mi zależy na tym tekscie :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.