prosze przetłumaczcie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Piszę do Państwa w odpowiedzi na ogłoszenie zamieszczone w gazecie. Chciałabym wynająć u was sale w dniu 21.01. W tym dniu mam 18 urodziny i chciałabym z tej okazji zrobić tam imprezę. Ma ona się zacząć o godzinie 18. Jest ta sala w ten dzień wolna? Jeśli tak to mam do Państwa parę pytań. Co znajduje się w wyposażeniu sali i jaka jest cena wynajmu? Proszę o przysłanie mi szczegółowych informacji na ten temat. Byłabym bardzo wdzięczna. Z niecierpliwością czekam na pastwa odpowiedz.

Z gory wielkie dzieki :)
I am writing to you in response to your advertisement put out in a newspaper.
Since I´m having birthday on the 21st of January, I would like to hire a venue. I would like to throw my party there that is due to begin at 6 p.m
Is the venue free this day? If it is so, I have a few questions for you. What kind of equipment is available and what is the price of hiring it?
I would be eternally grateful if you sent me further information to that effect.I´m looking forward to your response.
I am writing to you in response to your advertisement put out in a
>newspaper.
>Since I´m having birthday on the 21st of January, I would like to hire
>a venue. I would like to throw my party there that is due to begin at
>6 p.m
>Is the venue free this day? If so, I have a few questions for
>you. What kind of equipment is available and what is the price of
>hiring it?
>I would be eternally grateful if you sent me further information to
>that effect.I´m looking forward to your response.
nie odrabiaj prac domowych za leni.
no masz racje,ale ja tak dla rozrywki w sumie to robie,hehe.
A ktos nie musi sie wysilac, zeby miec odrobione lekcje
Don't do that anymore or you'll disappear without a trace, v.d. :-)
I´ve already disappeared in many ways,heheh :-D
Ale ktoś się za to pochwalił, że zna angielski i może nawet poczuł się lepszy od innych.
Ty tez tutaj patrolujesz zeby czuc sie lepsza od innych? Jak masz cos do mnie,to popraw moje bledy i ja sie przy okazji czegos naucze.A nie skacz mi do gardla od razu.
Sensitive, aren't we??
Actually,my skin is much thicker than you realise.I do not take offence, but I ask for a little respect.
Respect is EARNED. You can't earn respect by doing somebody's homework.
Right, I catch the drift. However, I still can´t take in why we have to be at each other´s throat?
this is not being at each others throats - this is 'discussion'.
You yourself do make mistakes, but no one will now correct them - as the person asking is getting your work for free anyway.
I'm bloodthirsty and I go for the jugular first.
Is it a joke? The way you both treat people is hideous and riddiculous.Point out the mistakes you stupid cunt and stop being wise since your English leaves a lot to be desired,too.If you´re bloodthirsty- suck as much as you want,hope you´ll choke on it. Good night,ladies.
For starters, your manners leave a lot to be desired, and I'm at my most euphemistic. Either you use the c word when talking to women all the time or you're one of those happy wankers who need this kind of stimulation. Either way, wynocha chamie. I will stalk you on this forum.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia