Proszę o sprawdzenie-email

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Paul,

Please jon us for our wedding. The cermony begin in św. Mikołaja church and after that there’ll be a party in restaurant. I have a grate idea to tell you about some polish wedding traditions. It help you to become more familiar with them and you’ll know what and why happen during the ceremony. After the mass when the couple leaves the church guests throw coins and the spouse who collected more money ‘ll be responsible for finance in their family. When the couple comes in the pleace of the party they are welcomed with the salt and bread and the bridegroom carries the bride across a dorsill. But the main tradition “oczepiny’’ is in the midnight. Bridegroom and bride sit in the middle of ballroom. Round the bride stand misses and round the bridegroom bachelors. The circle spouses and when music stop play the bride throw veil and the bridegroom tie. Those who catch the veil and tie’ll married next year.
I hope you’ll come. Your attendance is a grate privilege for me so please won’t bring any gifts.

I’m looking forward for your answer,
Best wishes,
Magda
Nie przypominam sobie żeby w języku angielskim używano liter ł lub ś. :)

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia