poprawiona praca prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzieci trzeciego świata
W wielu krajach Trzeciego Świata zdobywanie wiedzy jest przywilejem najbogatszych. Nie ma tam obowiązku uczęszczania do szkoły, a dzieci pozostawione są same sobie. Salezjański Ośrodek Misyjny proponuje program pomocy w kształceniu biednych dzieci z krajów misyjnych - Adopcję na odległość. Inicjatywa ta skierowana jest do ludzi dobrej woli, którzy chcieliby pokryć koszty nauki biednego dziecka. Dzięki Twojej hojności dziecko ukończy szkołę i będzie mogło wejść lepiej przygotowane w dorosłe życie. To jest cel Adopcji na odległość - czyli dajemy dzieciom szanse nauki i lepszego życia!
Koszt takiej adopcji to około60 miesięcznie jeżeli ciebie nie stać możesz zaangażować w tą akcje swoją szkołę
Jeżeli chcesz przyłączyć się do naszej akcji wejdź na stronę

Chirdlen of third worlds
In many countries In third Word acquisition knowledge is a privilege in riches people.
Children doesn’t felt obliged go to school,and children left unattended all allone .Salezjański Center Missionary offer program to help poor children from missionary countries .Adoption on distance . this initiative is address for people goodwill.wich want would like to foot the bill for the education poor child.
Thanks to your generosity child finished school and could be go on better preparation in adults life. This is the aim of finding Adoption on distance – That is we give children chances of educations and Belter life!
Cost of such adoption is something like 60zł a month , If you can’t stand i can engage on this action Tours school
If you want join in our action visit Web page…

napisalam sama:) teraz
Chirdlen of third worlds

A ile tych trzecich światów jest? I sprawdź, bo nie wiem, czy trzeci świat nie pisze się dużą literą.

In many countries In third Word acquisition knowledge is a
>privilege in riches people.

Dlaczego "Word" i na dodatek jeszcze dużą literą?

In many countries (in the world - ale to niepotrzebne; wiadomo że nie na księżycu) education is a a privilege of the rich people. W dopełniaczu (kogo? czego? używa się of nie in).

>Children doesn't felt obliged go to school,and children left
>unattended all allone
To znaczy, że dzieci nie czują, że powinny chodzić do szkoły.

Children are not required to go to school and they are often left unattended.

Salezjański Center Missionary offer (czasownik trzeba odminić przez osoby. W 3. osobie dodaje się -s - offers) a program.... - Distance Adoption.

>. this initiative is address for people goodwill.wich want would
>like to foot the bill for the education poor child.
This initiative is directed toward people of goodwill who would like to cover the cost of education of children from poor countries.

foot the bill jest potocznym idiomem i tu nie pasuje.

> Thanks to your generosity child finished school and could be
>go on better preparation in adults life.

....a child will finish school and will be better prepared for adult life.

This is the aim of finding
>Adoption on distance - That is we give children chances of
>educations and Belter life!
This is the aim of Distance Adoption - giving poor children a chance of education and better life.

Cost of such adoption is something like 60zł a month , If you can't
>stand i can engage on this action Tours school
>If you want join in our action visit Web page...

The cost of the adoption is about 60zł a month (something like jest potoczne). If you cannot afford it (can't stand = nie znosić), you can instead engage your school in our action.
To join our action, please visit our webpage www.....
world z dużej bo tak mi sie napisało już bulwers,no ale...
dzieki za poprawienie :]

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia