tłumaczenie dwóch wyrażen

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 40
poprzednia |
mam problem z przetłumaczeniem dwóch wyrazen
problem solver- czy tlumaczyc to jako rozwiazywacz problemow, czy jest na to jakis inny lepiej brzmieacy odpowiendnik
find oneself w zdaniu You'll find yourself looking at problems differently and trying to solve them spontaneously. tłumaczyc to jako "odnajdziesz siebie"?
nikt nie ma pomyslu?
może być rozwiązywacz, może być ktoś rozwiązujący problemy

Patrząc na problemy inaczej/pod innym kątem i próbując je spontanicznie rozwiązać, odnajdziesz siebie. - brzmi metaforycznie :)

Chodzi o to, że znajdziesz własną drogę/sposób, który pomoże Ci rozwiązać problemy.
Tutaj You'll find yourself znaczy raczej znajdziesz się w takim to a takim położeniu. (W wyniku czegoś tam) spojrzysz na problemy inaczej.
and I found myself lying down on the ground surrounded by ... - tu znaczy znajdować się w takim a takim położeniu.

W zdaniu askera, chodzi o to, że nauczy się rozwiązywać problemy.
Cytuję ze słownika, na wypadek, gdyby to znaczenie find oneself nadal było niejasne:

(physically) zna|leźć, -jdować się; to find oneself in Cairo/trapped znaleźć się w Kairze/w pułapce; she found herself unable to do it doszła do przekonania, że nie jest w stanie tego zrobić; she found herself wishing that... zdała sobie sprawę, że pragnie, aby... (PWN-Oxford)
merix likes to be....um....what's the word I'm looking for? creative?
>merix likes to be....um....what's the word I'm looking for?
>creative?

Sorry, I don't know a word for "too clever by half" either ;-)
Nie czujecie metafory i tyle.
Oh yes, we do (smell it). How could we not? It stinks!
It smells really nice. How come you're so down-to-earth today?
Oh dear! Eva seems to be too harsh on you, merix, but she's got the point.
and so do I, which is a classic case in point :)
ullak,
thought you're clever enough to take my words with a bit of reserve...
I'm far from getting into an argument with anyone but since one sticks to his/her dictionary definition here are some more definitions of " to find oneself" taken from the OED second edition on CD-ROM, the dictionary that contains the COMPLETE text of 23 VOLUMES and defines more than 100,000 words tracing their usage through 2.5 million quotations from a wide range of literary and other sources. It's not available in our banana republic. :)
It's not actually a dictionary. It's a KILLER ! When I run it the lamposts start blinking :) (It's a metaphor :)

To find oneself :
6. a. To discover, come to the knowledge of (a fact or state of things) by experience or trial. Const. with simple obj. (obs. rare), obj. and inf. or complement, or clause as obj. Also, in a more subjective sense (cf. Fr. trouver): To feel to be (agreeable, disagreeable, etc.), to consider or regard as (ridiculous, excellent, etc.).

b. refl. To perceive oneself to be in a specified place or position, or condition of body or mind. Also in weaker sense: To come to be (in the course of events). how do you find yourself? how are you? Cf. Fr. se trouver, Ger. sich befinden.
We ullaks are sticklers for reservedness.
Ullak,
no harm, just wanted to stress out that there are more options :)
>thought you're clever

merix, try not to make such ungrammatical mistakes, will ya? :/
Engee,

're = were :(
I'm worried about you, Engee.
>I'm worried about you, Engee.

so am I about you, merix.

I merely wanted to check on your logical thinking - what's wrong with my sentence, eh?

by the way, you're will never be an accepted form for you were :~
haha, no worries :) I know what I'm doing, sometimes on purpose :)
I'm worried about you both.
Eve, if you're so worried, maybe some self-flagellation would help, 'cause self-flattery definitely doesn't :)
Luckily, I don't have to self-anything :))
*defines more than 500,000 words not 100,000 .. I made a mistake , sorry :(
Oh really?! :) You found your Mr. Right?
>*defines more than 500,000 words not 100,000 .. I made a mistake , sorry :(
I daresay you did not make a mistake - actually, you made a five-fold mistake, to be precise :P

>Oh really?! :) You found your Mr. Right?
there's no such thing as Mr Right, right?
Yeah indeedy five-fold would be right to say in this case .
Btw, you have to be careful Engee using "Mr Right" when you talk to a fully harmonal man It can be understood ambiguously :)

It's like : How ya doing maricon , been to the jag house lately to pick up some limp-wrists ? :)

But we all know what it is all about, don't we ? :)
Here are some "nice" definitions of Missus Right. I'm sure that many of you are familiar with some of them however you never know when it may come in handy :)

zonka/slubna/stara/mamuska/moja/moja kobita/lepsza polowa/polowica/ta cholera

wifey/missus/warden/one-and-only/ball-and-chain/home-maker/better half/significant other/old lady/little woman/
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 40
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie