czy to jest dobrze przetłumaczony tekst?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Kilka dni temu przyjechała do mnie siostra.Odebrałam ją z dworca i poszłyśmy na kawę.Po powrocie do domu zrobiłyśmy obiad i dużo rozmawiałyśmy.Wieczorem wrócił mąż z pracy i wspólnie oglądaliśmy telewizję.Wczoraj wybrałyśmy się na miasto ale że zaczęło padać wróciłyśmy do domu.Pogoda była brzydka więc wzięłyśmy sie za sprzątanie a wieczorem poszłyśmy do kina, Mąż był zmęczony po pracy więc poszedł wcześniej spać.Jutro jak będzie ładna pogoda zrobimy grila,a we wtorek wybierzemy się na wycieczkę do Krakowa.Przed wyjazdem siostry chcemy zwiedzić również Oświęcim

Few days ago my sister arrived to me. I collected her from the station and we went to the coffee.When we came back home, we prepared a dinner and talked a lot. In the evening my husband came back from work and we watched TV. Yesterday we went to the city but it started to rain so we came back home. The weather was ugly so we cleaned and in teh evening we went to the cinema. My husband was tired after work so he went to sleep earlier. if the weather be nice tommorow we will do a bbq, and on Tuesday we'll go on a trip to Cracow. before my sister go we also want to sighseeing Oświęcim.
Kilka dni temu przyjechała do mnie siostra.Odebrałam ją z dworca i poszłyśmy na kawę.Po powrocie do domu zrobiłyśmy obiad i dużo rozmawiałyśmy.Wieczorem wrócił mąż z pracy i wspólnie oglądaliśmy telewizję.Wczoraj wybrałyśmy się na miasto ale że zaczęło padać wróciłyśmy do domu.Pogoda była brzydka więc wzięłyśmy sie za sprzątanie a wieczorem poszłyśmy do kina, Mąż był zmęczony po pracy więc poszedł wcześniej spać.Jutro jak będzie ładna pogoda zrobimy grila,a we wtorek wybierzemy się na wycieczkę do Krakowa.Przed wyjazdem siostry chcemy zwiedzić również Oświęcim

A few days ago my sister arrived FOR A VISIT. . I collected her from the station and we went FOR coffee (albo to the coffee shop).When we came back home, we prepared dinner and talked a lot. In the evening, my husband came back from work and we watched TV. Yesterday, we went to the city but it started to rain so we came back home. The weather was ugly (jest ok, ale chyba "unpleasant" byloby lepiej) so we cleaned and in teh (orto) evening we went to the cinema. My husband was tired after work so he went to sleep earlY. if the weather IS nice tommorow we will HAVE a bbq, and on Tuesday we'll go on a trip (lepiej take a trip) to Cracow. Before my sister LEAVES, we also want to VISIT Auschwitz.
In the evening, my husband came back from work and we watched TV ::: zamiast powtarzać 'came back' wstawmy sobie w to miejsce - ''returned''.

Yesterday, we went to the city CENTRE (...) but it BEGAN (...) to rain so we came back home.

The weather was ugly (jest ok, ale chyba "unpleasant" byloby lepiej) so we cleaned and in teh (orto) evening we went to the cinema ::: THE WEATHER WAS BAD/ATROCIOUS
ooops .....tommorow (orto)
Yesterday, we went to the city CENTRE (...) but it BEGAN (...) to rain so we came back home.

Nie wiadomo czy autorka miala na mysl "city centre". Moze mieszka poza miastem?

"began to rain" znaczy to samo co "started to rain".

I try not to change a writer's words, particularly if they have written a phrase correctly. Your suggestion of replacing "came back" with "returned" was a good one. It interjected a little variety in the text.

And I agree that for the level of writing, replacing the word "unpleasant" with "bad" was a good suggestion.

"The weather was ugly" would be acceptable in informal speech in AmE, but I wouldn't recommend using it in one's writing.
''Ugly'' - I didn't say 'no'. It's correct.

start ::: it's more and more often using as a colloquial phrase and would prefer to apply the word: 'begin/began/begun' in the essays (irregular verb) rather than this primitive one: 'start' - which everybody knows.

Besides, thank you for advice ;]
moj drogi, I know "ugly" is correct. I was musing to myself. I wouldn't want to support its use by early learners.

"Started to rain" is by no means a colloquial phrase, perhaps you mean "common". "started to rain" is definitely a common phrase. Primitive? are your sensibilities so offended? :)))) Yikes.
bardzo dziękuje za pomoc
mam jeszcze pytanie-czy w tych zdaniach nie występuje czas past continiuous?Czy może mi ktoś napisać jakieś zdanie w tym czasie które będzie pasowało do tego tekstu?-pogubiłam się w tych czasach.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie