prosze o pomoc;( please

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Miałam wcielić się w sławną osobe i opowiedzieć o korzyściach oraz ich braku....Proszę o sprawdzenie poprwaności mojej wypowiedzi. dziękuję:)

Stardom. Anybody realises haw difficult is being famous actor or pop star.. People don't think about sacrifices, lack of privacy only about cash and benefits, they think that this profession is easy. In me opinion being famous have both the advantages and disadvantages, so as other jobs.

Often fame demands sacrifices on the part of other like members of the family, that was in Jana Novotna's family. They went without holidays for the ten years, to buy her equipment and coaching. thanks of their help, now, she is one of the top-ranked women players in the whole world. However Dicaprio`s parents help to him handles his business affairs and help him to choose scripts, they support him all the time.

Furthermore, Many of us, world's celebrities find it hard to cope with always being seen, recognised, photographed and asked for ours autographs. Ours lives are abnormal. We cannot shop, kiss ours partners without the whole word knowing.

Well, haven`t I painted a black picture? Perhaps I can explore some advantages of being famous...
In our modern society, some remairkable people use their fame to publicise problems. Their well known faces help to assist aid, not just for money but also other helpful kinds of assistance.So as Angelina Jolie, the foundress of organization for poor children in Africa, She she gets in and delivers it for needing.

Following benefits are relations with other famous people, which are very interesting and influential people.

Being famous isn`t so simple. The popularity is the sacrifice both lives of the celeb and lives of her or his family, but benefits such as the satisfaction from the help other and the realization of its own dreams all reward.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą