pomóżcieee...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
jesli ktos moglby to niech rzuci okiem czy nie narobilam jakis glupich bledow. bardzo prosze...

'Modern sport- does it appeal to you?'

For many people a favourite way of spending their free time is lying on the beach, fishing, knitting, watching TVor reading books. But I quicky get bored with such passive entertiment. I prefer more active ways of spending mu leisure hours. Practising sport helpme keep fit and heathy, but not all types of sport which I practise are safe. Modern sport is often called extreme because sometimes he can be dangerous and extremly risk. There are more and more enthusiasts of extreme sport who not only want to be in good shape but also try some extreme experience to raise their adrenaline level. I'm one of them. For four years I had been trained martial arts but I must stop because I have spreined my knee. But training martal arts was great expierence. It was amazing feeling when you fight and win. You feel strong,one of the best,you feel tah you can do everything that you want. However, the most exciting and, unfortunately,dangerous are motor racing. I love motorbikes, especially fast motorbikes. It's amazing feeling to drive motorbike. You feel speed better than in car. You hear that engine's sound, motorbike's power and you feel free. Why I do it for? Dangerous sports are very addictive. Once people have tried them and they never want to stop. That kind of sport is like a drug. Dangerous but pleasant and exciting. Although there are a lot of dangers involted in practising extreme sports, the feeling of excitment and the joy of overcoming fear is fair reward for my efforts. Besides life take on a completely new meaning-it's no longer boring but thrilling, adventarous and challenging.
For many people the favourite way of spending their free time is lying on the beach, fishing, knitting, watching TV or reading books. But I get bored quickly with such passive forms of entertainment. I prefer more active ways of spending my leisure time. Practising sport helps me to keep fit, but extreme sports, which I practice, are not regarded as safe. They are called ‘extreme’ because they are often dangerous and involve a high level of risk. Still, there are more and more enthusiasts of extreme sports who not only want to be in good shape but also try to get an adrenaline buzz. I'm one of them. A thrill seeker you could say. I had trained martial arts for 4 years but I had to stop because of a badly sprained knee. But those trainings were a great experience. It was an amazing feeling when you fight and win. You feel strong, one of the best, you feel that you can do everything that you want.

However, the most exciting sport and, unfortunately, most dangerous is motor racing. I love motorbikes, especially fast ones. It's amazing to drive a motorbike. You feel the speed better than in a car. You hear the engine's sound, its power and you feel free.

So why do I practice extreme sports for? Dangerous sports are very addictive. Once you have tried them you never want to stop. That kind of sport is like a drug. Dangerous but pleasant and exciting. Although there is a lot of danger involved, the feeling of exhilaration and the joy of overcoming fear is a fair reward for my efforts. Besides, life takes on a completely new meaning - it's no longer boring but thrilling, adventurous and challenging.
ale bardzo ladnie napisalas :)
dzieki :) wiem, że robie sporo błedów stylistycznych a i gramatyczne nie rzadko sie zdarzaja ale dzieki za miłe słowa, które motywuja ;)
wiesz bardzo wazne jest ze podchodzisz emocjonalnie do pisania. dzieki temu to co napisalas jest wiarygodne i ekstra sie czyta!

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Pomoc językowa