cover letter

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie tego listu ....

Dear Sir,
in response to the adverisement in Słowo Polskie, date on the 22th of October. I would like to apply for a job of a charwoman in the L.G. COmpany. I am interested in working for your Company during this month.
Currently, I am a housekeeper in a motel in Wroclaw.
The main reason for looking for a job in a L.G. Company is having to gain valuable and precious experience and also better wages. My dream is work in your Company. I like clean up and wash floor and rooms.
I have some experience in hosekeeper, charwoman, food service.
Two years ago I worked is Tesco Market in Wroclaw as guest room attendant. I was housekeeper in a Hotel Freedom in Walbrzych and charwoman at Lisa Restaurant in Legnica.
Additionally, I have had the oportunity to work as a waitress at the Angel Restaurant in Wrocław
As an employee I am resposible and loyal organized. I work hard and well. I am smart, active amd creative person. Punctuality is my the most advantanges. I am easy to adopt to new work. I am punctuality amd patience and sacrificial. I am not afraid of hard work.
I enclouse my CV for your consideration. I would be grateful if you would contact me if you have any vacancies in your company, or keep my information on file in case of future openings. I would welcome hearing from you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
prosze sprawdzcie ...
nie rozumiem do konca, praca jako 'chairwoman' - przewodniczaca i do tego piszesz ze "lubisz sprzatac itp.". Pachnie mi tu szkolnym wypracowaniem :D
to jest wypracowanie na zadanie domowe :)
charwoman - w slowniku znalazal, ze to oznacza poslugiwaczka lub sprzataczka :)
znalzalm sama siebie literowke amd->and
Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to the advertisement in Słowo Polskie from the 22nd of October. I would like to apply for the post of a cleaner in L.G. Company.

I am interested in working for your Company during this month. (czy chodzi o prace tylko w tym tygodniu czy moze od tego tygodnia?) Currently, I am working in a housekeeper in a motel in Wroclaw.

The main reason I would like to work in a L.G. Company is the opportunity to gain valuable experience and
and also to receive better wages.
(...)
* I am working as a housekeeper
* to work in L.G. Company (bez a)
I am interested in working for your Company during this month. (czy
>chodzi o prace tylko w tym tygodniu czy moze od tego tygodnia?)

chodzilo mi ze w tym miesiacu....
a jak sie pisze od tego miesiaca ??
from this month (on)
ale sam list nie wzbudzilby zaufania managera. zaczynasz pisac ze to Twoje marzenie pracowac w tej firmie i ze jestes ofiarna - moze mala przesada ;)
musialam cos napisac i wiem ,ze nie wzbudzilo by to zaufanie ... zoabzcymy reakcje nauczycielki ;)

reszta mojego listu jest dobrze napisana??
I like clean up and wash floor and
>rooms.

I like cleaning up and washing floors (rooms bym ominęła, bo wiadomo, że te podłogi sa w pokojach). Z drugiej strony dość dziwne zdanie jak na tego typu list. Kto pisze ze lubi myc podłogi???

> I have some experience in hosekeepING and PREPARING MEALS. (pisząc food service mialas na mysli przygotowywanie posiłków?? )
charwoman - jest old-fashioned i lepiej stosowac 'cleaning lady' np

>Two years ago I worked is Tesco Market in Wroclaw as A guest room
>attendant. - KIM DOKŁADNIE BYŁEŚ W TESCO???

I was housekeeper in a Hotel Freedom in Walbrzych and
>charwoman at Lisa Restaurant in Legnica. - I KIM W TYCH MIEJSCACH???
> As an employee I am resposible, loyal AND WELL-organized.

I work hard
>and well.

ALBO - i WILL MAKE A GOOD AND DEDICATED WORKER

I am A smart, active aNd creative person. Punctuality is my VIRTUE
Additionally, I had the oportunity to work as a waitress at the Angel Restaurant in Wrocław

I am a smart, active and creative person.
My biggest advantage is puctuality.
I easily adopt new forms of work. [?]
I am patient and sacrificial. I am not afraid of hard work.
I am enclosing my CV for your consideration. I would be grateful if you would contact me if you had any vacancies in your company, or keep my information on file in case of future openings. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
I would be grateful if
>you would contact me if you had any vacancies in your company,

za bardzo to zawiłe.

lepiej 'Should you have / should there be any vacancies, please contact me'.

następne zdanie po kropce
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa