Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It is a description of some person named JOE :)

Joe is a person I know only a little. Although he has been my neighbour for a long time I don't know about him as much as I would like.
I suppose the first thing one notices about Joe is his hair, always in disarray. He hasn't cut it since an early childhood. Joe is very tall and well-build. Many younger students confused him with a teacher (mylą go z nauczycielem) due to his three days stubble he has usually got. There is a not too big mole on the tip of his nose which catches girls' eyes. He's proud of having it and it boosts his courage in conntacts with the fair sex.
He likes wearing atypical clothes, maybe to be distinguished by his unique style.
Joe is a secretive and reticent person. Most ot the time he spends in solitude only with his beloved books. Always somebody tries to become close to him, he goes away without a word. Joe is very sensitive and reasonable. He is able to lift the veil of secrecy about his own personality only in a group of his best friends, he has known for many years. The most weird in his person is that he has no problems to make pretty girls acquainstances. Of course, he would come up to them if there was nobody nearby but then he becomes an outgoing and has the gift of the gab (oczywiście podchodzi tylko gdy nie ma w okolicy nikogo innego, ale kiedy już to zrobi staje się otwarty i wygadany - cos takiego) Each of us envy his improbable naturalness in situation like this.
I can talk about Joe endlessy. He is an exceptional person, but you need to devote time for him to become convicting of it(jest wyjątkową osoba ale trzeba poświęcić czas aby się o tym przekonać)

Z góry wielkie dzięki za pomoc
Jeżeli byście podawali jakieś swoje propozycje zdań które według was są trochę zagmatwane lub napisalibyście je po prostu inaczej prosze byście napisali czy to które przepisujecie jest tak bardzo beznadziejne czy też mogłoby być po prostu napisane lepiej. trochę zagmatwałem... :P To dla mnie bardzo ważne...
since early childhood (bez "an")
well-built (nie well-build)
confuse him (nie confused - piszesz w czasie terazniejszym)
because of (nie due to - restrict your "due to" to "due to the fact that" in very formal English)
he usually has
there is not too big a mole
maybe in order to be distinguished
most of his time he spends in solitude
Whenever anyone tries to get close to him, he walks away without a word.
...best friends who he has known for many years

>The most weird in his person is that he has no
>problems to make pretty girls acquainstances. Of course, he would come
>up to them if there was nobody nearby but then he becomes an outgoing
>and has the gift of the gab (oczywiście podchodzi tylko gdy nie ma w
>okolicy nikogo innego, ale kiedy już to zrobi staje się otwarty i
>wygadany - cos takiego) Each of us envy his improbable naturalness in
>situation like this.

What is strange is that he has no trouble meeting pretty girls. He will come up to them only if there is nobody nearby, but once he's got the girls' attention he turns into this outgoing and talkative guy. Each of us envy him his...

> I can talk about Joe endlessy. He is an exceptional person, but you
>need to devote time for him to become convicting of it(jest wyjątkową
>osoba ale trzeba poświęcić czas aby się o tym przekonać)

...you need to devote a lot of time to get to know him well.