Can you check this?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Tylko sprawdzić i poprawić błędy

Dear Tom

When I was read my magazine I was read that you are looking for a penpal. So I decide to write to you.
My name is Malwina. I’m nearly 15. I’m from Jaworzyna Śląska on Dolnyśląsk in Poland. This is very smal land nice city nearly capital of Dolnyśląsk – Wrocław. Only atraction in my city is museum of locomotive.
I live in a flat with my parents and two brothers. My mother name is Wiesława, she is hausewife and every day, when I back from school she cook me delicious dinner. My father – Grzegorz – is working in Germany. My younger brother is very immature and all time I must helping he in his lessons. He’s name is David. My older brother – Darek – is cleverer than David and he is my friend. He’s going to highschool and he loves footbol.
I’m learner Gimnazjum no 1 in Jaworzyna Śląska. Unfortunately this is my last year In this school. In june I will finish and when I finish my holiday I will go to highschool. I don’t like going to school because I must wake up very early every day and in every evening I have a lot off lessons. I like history and English. But me history teacher is a little bit strange. I hates physics! This is the worst subject in school. I think you don’t like physics too, do you?
I love chatting with my freinds. A lot of time I spend on listetnig to music. I love it! But I can’t good singing. I’m getting better at understanding people. My pasion is psychology. And in future I want study psychology. In summer I like go on the lake while in winter I like reading book. My big pasion is computer. For lot of houers I can surfing in internet. I love horses. And I try helping this animals. I’m volunteer in organization Viva (do you know this? This in British organization who helping animals and persuade people to be vega). This organization take up me a lot off time. But I like this!!!
What’s life in your town? What is your the best and the worest subject in school? What you do with your free time? I’n dying to hear about you and your hobbys. Have you got email adress or ICQ? Internet is faster to keep in touch the way.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Best wishes
Malwina.
Malwina, baty Ci sie naleza i to porzadne. Poza pierwszym zdaniem, ktore calkiem pokrecilas, reszta calkiem dobrze. A raczej byloby dobrze, gdyby nie te wszystkie drobne bledy, ktore zaloze sie, wylapalabys sama, gdybys ze dwa razy przeczytala swoje wypracowanie.

When I was reading my magazine I found that you are looking for a penpal. So I decided to write to you.

in Lower Silesia
Dolny Slask - Lower Silesia

This is a very small, but lovely town near the capital of Lower Silesia. The only attraction here is...

My mother's name
housewife - to juz chyba powoli wychodzi z uzycia, bo jest stereotypowe; lepiej uzyc homemaker.
she is a homemaker and every day when I come back from school she cooks me a delicious dinner.

and all the time I must help him
His name
football

I'm a student of Gimnasium No. 1 in...
Unfortunately, przecinek
In June I will finish and after my summer holidays I will go to high school.

and every evening I have to study a lot to prepare for my clasess
for the next day.

my history teacher

I hate physics! For me, this is the worst subject at school.

you don't like physics EITHER (nie too, zdanie przeczace)

friends

I spend a lot of time listening to music.
But I can't sing well.

I want TO study psychology

In summer I like to go to the lake and in winter I like to read books.

Internet is my big passion too. I can spend hours just surfing the Net.

And I try helping these animals.
I'm a volunteer in an organization called Viva (do you know it? It's a British organization that helps animals and tries to persuade people to be vega - nie wiem co to?).
This volunteerjob takes a lot of my time. But I like it!

What's life like in your town? What is your best and worst subject at school? Albo lepiej: What is your favourite and least favouriet subject at school?
What do you do IN your free time?

an email address

It's faster to keep in touch via the Internet.
niech Ci Bog w dzieciach wynagrodzi!!!!

teraz czytajac ten tekst drugi raze zauwazylam bledy, ktore pewnie bym sama poprawila - mialas racje :)