kto mi pomoze

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
kto mi pomoze zrobic to zadanie? kto jest w tym dobry?

Read the notes below and write TWO emails in a suitable style.
1, You and your family are planning to visit England shortly for a few days. You have been asked to contact a hotel and to get some information about rooms for your family. You will be staying for three nights. You want to know whether there are any rooms availabe and how much they will cost. one possible hotel is the cresta Lodge. The mail adress is [email] , and the manager's name is Miss Naomi freeman.

2, The hotel you are planning to stay in is close to the house of good English - speaking friend of yours. Write your friend an email saying when you are coming and suggesting that you meet up when you are over there.

bede bardzo wdzieczna
napisz a my sprawdzimy.. ;-)
napisalbym ale jestem nba[prawde bardzo cienka z ang a jeszcze na tych lekcjach mnie nie bylo a mamy taka kose ze nie popusci ...
Dear Miss Freeman,
I am writing to you with a request to obtain some information about The Cresta Lodge Hotel. Me and my family are planning to visit England shortly for a few days and we decided to stay at your hotel. I would be grateful if you could give me some information about rooms available. We are planning to stay there for three nights so we woould like to know if there are any rooms availabe. Could you possibly give me also the approximate cost of renting these rooms in your hotel? Thank you in advance.
Yours faithfully
XYZ
dziekuje a jeszcze mogflbys na to drugie>?
..witam :-)) ..prosze o pomoc ..co znaczy "human resources officer" ...raczkuje dopiero w ang. ..:-))..
Witam !!!

Wyrażenie 'human resources' pochodzi z psychologii pracy i oznacza tyle co 'zasoby ludzkie'. A zwrot ktory podalas, najprawodpodobniej oznacza osobe, ktora zajmuje sie zarzadzaniem zasobami ludzkimi najczęściej w (dużych) firmach.
Termin 'zasoby ludzkie' brzmi nieco enigmatycznie. Jednak najkrócej mówiąc zasoby ludzkie (inaczej polityka personalna) tworzą ludzie siłą swoich mięśni i wykorzystaniem zdolności umysłowych.

pozdrawiam
...serdeczne dzieki,gościu :-))..czy zatem mozna byłoby powiedzieć,iz jest to "pracownik socjalny?? ( poruszam sie jeszcze na tej stronie niczym slepiec...od wczorajszego wieczoru dopiero ) pozdrawiam :-))
Jest to keirownik do spraw zatrudnienia bardziej, ale nie pracownik socjalny
...bardzo dziekuje :-))
czy ktos mi pomoze na to drugie zadanie :(
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.