moze ktos sprawdzic????????

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
witam czy moglby mi ktos sprawdzic ten list??, z gory dziekuje:)

Dear Mr O'Reilly:

I noticed Sunshine Flavours advertisement of your products in the December 2004 issue of SOLAR and I become very interested in them.

Les Gourents du Poitou is company, which since 1985 is engaged in producing aromatic lamps of best quality. Now we are looking for a supplier of new, natural favours and aromas.

I would like to get some further informations about your products, theirs prices, rang and ingredients. I would be grateful if you could send me:
• your price list
• catalogue for the new season
• order form
If you products will meet our expectations, we will place an order.

I look forward to working with you and I hope that Sunshine Flavours will fulfill our needs.

Yours sincerely,

Susanne Dufrais
Prchasing Agent
Myślę, że zbyt wielu błędów to tu nie ma ale postaram się poprawić te, które rzuciły mi się w oczy.

Dear Mr O'Reilly,

I noticed Sunshine Flavours advertisement of your products in December 2004 issue of SOLAR and I became very interested in them. (zdania powinny być krótsze bo ciężko się potem w nich połapać... ja zbytnio go nie rozumiem, możesz napisać je całe po polsku?)

Les Gourents du Poitou is a company, which is engaged in producing aromatic lamps of best quality since 1985. Now we are looking for a supplier of new, natural favours and aromas.

I would like to get some further informations about your products, theirs prices, rank (chodziło o rangę?) and ingredients. I would be grateful if you could send me:
• your price list,
• a catalogue for the new season,
• an order form.
If your products (po if nie wstawia się form czasu przyszłego) meet with our expectations, we will place an order.

I look forward to working with you and I hope that Sunshine Flavours will fulfill our needs.

Yours sincerely,
Susanne Dufrais,
Purchasing Agent
dziekuje za pomoc w tym pierwszym zdaniu chodzilo mi o : Zobaczylam reklame produktow firmy Sunshine Flavours w grudniowym wydaniu SOLAR, i jestem nia zainteresowana

a tam dalej chodzilo o asortyment nie o range, lepiej dac assortment czy range of your goods?

»

Pomoc językowa