Krotki artykul , prosze o pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie
Otóż zacznę od tego, ze mój angielski jest na niskim poziomie. Dawno, dawno temu się go uczyłem i wtedy byłem średniozaawansowany, ale jak czegoś się nie utrwala i zaniedbuje to z czasem się prawie wszystkiego zapomina - niestety. Miałem do przetłumaczenia w pracy pewien artykuł i
Mam do was wielką prośbę, czy byście byli tak uprzejmi i mi to sprawdzili i pokazali moje błędy? Naprawdę będę bardzo wdzięczny. Z góry dziękuję.

XXX Promotion Group come into being in June 2009. Our goals are Fight, Fun and Fame.

XXX Promotion Group have a very big experience in fighting craft. We want to help fighters to development thiers sport career.

Chceck Us ! We don’t fear anyone and anything ! Fight is our goal and We are the best in this business.

Ring Yes, Street No, because people should fight on Ring and shouldn’t on the street – This is our fight. Fight of all ambition people who wants to change something. Fight of honest , receptive, kind-hearted people, because We should help young, adrift boys to come into their own potential.

Fight Sports are very popular on the world, but in Poland - abandonment by TV, Newspaper Corporations and sponsors. In Poland the fighters are controversy by their punches, kicks and knees.
In my opinion people should to applaud the fighters, endow and give their respect for Ring fight, not street fight. The Fighter is most important in this topic, because he’s doing dirty job and risk his health and life, but if you want to succeed, and be in the top of K-1 ladder - you must pass this HARDCORE.

XXX iis the base of XXX Promotion Group. Offer up to date is direct to Companies and private people – to people whos arrange mass events, banquets and instructions.

We can appearance everywhere where we can help and earn money, because there are need for our advancement. Sports ideas in today World are drop away – the Man is a stuff just like a car or the other stuff, better stuff is expensived.
We are offer to You fighters, limousines, hostess – everything Professional, Full-scale, Expensive.

More Than Welcome
XYZ